Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

THIEF!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 06:27 AM
PeteOz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THIEF!!

Dammit I hate it when it comes to this!

Just a quick message to warn eveyone out there in Electronic RC land.

I have been SCAMMED by a member of LST Central. 2DMax did business with this guy and left a positive reply, so I figured all was good.

Here's a link to the original items up for sale:

http://www.lstcentral.com//modules.p...ewtopic&t=2685

I paid for them on OCTOBER 29th.

NOVEMBER 11th Was his last contact with me, in which he said "Hey man, sorry that I'm just now getting back to you. Been so damn busy. Anyway, yeah the wheels shipped. I'll have to look up the info and give it to you and what-not. I'll get back to you in a few. "

I have contacted him on every available email address he has left, but have heard NOTHING in return.

SO I got a bit more innovative and traced his pathetic "Web Site' Back to:

Michael Plummer
[email protected]
5746 Viau Way
Zephyrville FL 33540
(813) 782 4622

I'm not sure if this is stillhis current residence, but if I don't hear from him in the next 48 hours, his life is going to get very "Interesting"

I may be in Australia, but I am from USA and I have a LOT of friends still there, including a brother in the military living in FLA, VERY near to Mr Plummer.

I would suggest that is in his best interest to refund my money, ship me my wheels, or contact me VERY soon.

I would suggest that no one that reads this message should ever deal with this person as they have lied to me, STOLEN my money and have not been in contact with me or replied to my messages for a month.

I tried may times to contact this person... and am posting this as a last resort.

It's going to get VERY interesting from here on in...

I HATE thieves!!!

I'll keep you posted.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:01 AM
spinacz_nyc

Default RE: THIEF!!

get him i hate thieves 2
Old 12-05-2005, 10:44 AM
ScMc

Thats weird, I've always known Minty as a pretty nice guy. I sent him a PM on another board that he frequents quite often asking him whats up. Im sure you'll get the wheels or a refund. Dont worry. -Jon
Old 12-05-2005, 03:42 PM
ScMc

He just wrote me back saying that it was a big screw-up on his part. He got your address wrong. He had a family emergency and he had to fly out of town and when the package came back, he wasnt there to send it back out to the right address. He said he's even willing to give you MORE stuff than you paid for. Minty would never intentionally try to rip anyone off dude, he's a really nice/helpful guy.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:39 PM
sk8ingsailor

Man that is still BAD BUSINESS. I mean if he sent a msg to you ScMc he could just as easily sent something to Pete. Even still I cannot see almost a month or whatever it has been. I too hope everthing goes well Pete and good thing you did not buy a $300 roller.

Good Luck!!
Old 12-05-2005, 10:33 PM
ScMc

ORIGINAL: sk8ingsailor

Man that is still BAD BUSINESS. I mean if he sent a msg to you ScMc he could just as easily sent something to Pete. Even still I cannot see almost a month or whatever it has been. I too hope everthing goes well Pete and good thing you did not buy a $300 roller.

Good Luck!!
He DID send pretty much the same thing to Pete. It's not bad business. Pete will most likely be getting a new radio/receiver out of this ALONG with the wheels. Minty's human just like any of us, he makes mistakes, you guys need to lay off a bit.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:57 PM
DaveG55

Wonder how long this thread will last????
The other copy is already gone.
ScMc, it's nice of you to defend the seller BUT it IS poor buisness practice to not respond to a buyers messages for a month. If the buyer felt ignored (or worse) to the point of posting a thread like this then something was wrong. The fact that a post like this prompts things to be "made right" really lends credence to the buyers claims. Since he sell on this board, perhaps he should consider posting a rebutal/explanation here instead of you.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:06 PM
ScMc

This is the PM i got from him yesterday:

Hey man....yeah, I got his e-mail. I sent him one back. It's a big screw up on my part. I feel really bad about it. I had a family emergency, and had to fly out of town. And I had messed up the mailing info on the package....so it came back. But I wasn't here. So, I have to resend it. I told him though....after apologizing a lot, that because of the trouble...I would send him not only his wheels, but also a brand new 2 channel Radio, and Reciever. I feel terrible about it...because I'm always fair and honest. It was just a big mistake on my part. I'm waiting to here his response to my e-mail.

Think what ever you want Im outta this thread...