Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Revo 3.3

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 06:40 PM
A.B.U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo 3.3

I watched the Jump! vid..

I must say it was exceptionally better than the 4th one.

Now you need to make a new one w/ your TM323 doing jumps. :P

And hitting them at full throttle... and try to pull off a double back flip, too. :P
Old 02-22-2006, 06:43 PM
A.B.U

Dude you're always talking about cancelling something..

Why not get the Collari .32 that you wanted about a month back?

(to ham)
Old 02-22-2006, 06:44 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

I would have to agree... the Jump! video is MUCH better... I would say it's my favorite... unfortunately, I've gotten rid of the ramp (sitting in my garage... stopped using it)... and gotta get better tires to pull off a double back flip... the stock tires don't balloon enough... I'm gonna get some Zombie-maxx tires soon...
Old 02-22-2006, 06:47 PM
SublimeJason
Banned

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: TheHamburglar

You asked me ONCE dude and I went w/ my dad to san diego for that weekend!
Not what I heard.
I heard you went to San Francisco with Richard Simmons:P

BTW ABUN, we heard these rumors from losi because they're no good at marketing. this is why traxxas sells more cars than they do. Traxxas knows that it's better to shock everybody when something is gonna come out, than leak a little bit here and there and hype it like crazy.
From losi's Site,
1/8 Scale Buggy Coming From Team Losi!

Official Press Release:

There has been a lot of speculation and rumors about Team Losi producing a 1/8 Scale off-road buggy. Well the rumors are true….. There is a new, yet to be named, nitro buggy coming and like most Team Losi designs it is quite different from the common chassis currently offered. Instead of taking the easy road of producing one of the two predominant chassis/suspension packages as has become the norm, the Losi design team did their homework and started with a clean sheet of paper. The new Team Losi 1/8 buggy uses the same innovative thinking, sophisticated technology, hi-tech materials and cutting edge design that has separated their racing chassis from the rest. This also marks the first American designed and produced 1/8 buggy ever offered to the world. A few of the unique and user friendly features include: a thick premium aircraft alloy chassis that has been machined for lightness, more centrally mounted motor, captured suspension and king pins, fully enclosed radio box and tray that is easily removed for cleaning, sealed diff housings, and an oversize fuel tank with constant fuel delivery. Handling has been optimized with a longer adjustable wheelbase, adjustable steering and suspension geometry, zero bump steer, and a narrower chassis profile for quicker response and better balance on rough surfaces. With the tooling already in progress and pre-production units due to hit the track soon we look to have production kits available mid to late summer.
http://www.teamlosi.com/

And Drakes Driving a Truggy now,

http://www.lstcentral.com/modules.ph...ewtopic&t=3807
Old 02-22-2006, 06:47 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: AnotherBoringUsername

Dude you're always talking about cancelling something..

Why not get the Collari .32 that you wanted about a month back?

(to ham)
What the?! When did i ever want a freakin collari!? I CONSIDERED the axial, but never the collari...
Old 02-22-2006, 06:53 PM
PillowPants

..oops.. Forgot that was gainst the rules. nvm.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:04 PM
A.B.U

Seriously want me to link ya to it?

Seriously..

[link=http://lstcentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=40564&highlight=&sid=7e43df3e2e778830a50222c3ffca0df4#40564]Memory Loss? [/link]
Old 02-22-2006, 07:14 PM
mosavage

whats wrong with a collari? As strong as the re .32
Old 02-22-2006, 07:15 PM
PillowPants

Seriously want me to link ya to it?

Seriously..

[link=http://lstcentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=40564&highlight=&sid=7e43df3e2e778830a50222c3ffca0df4#40564]Memory Loss? [/link]
Ahh, I stand corrected! I have looked at / researched soo many engines in the past month and a half that they all pretty much seem to anymore! My Bronchitus isn't helping.. I can't breathe worth a sh*t..
Old 02-22-2006, 07:27 PM
A.B.U

Yah I know.. when ya go through some irritating times ya tend to forget but, heh...

Sorry I couldn't [link=http://lstcentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3919&sid=9ddfe3486d505be304bba6349e26b0cc]resist. [/link]
Old 02-22-2006, 07:33 PM
PillowPants

Yah I know.. when ya go through some irritating times ya tend to forget but, heh...

Sorry I couldn't [link=http://lstcentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3919&sid=9ddfe3486d505be304bba6349e26b0cc]resist. [/link]
You obviously have never seen big gay al on south park if you don't see the humor in "hey thur!" As in "hey thur you silly gooses!"

p.s. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please stop stalking me and the threads i make on online forums..
Old 02-22-2006, 07:35 PM
A.B.U

Nah man I know what it was.. but what im pointing out IS.. your sentence.

The "soon to have a Collari .32 and maybe an LST2 update kit."

Oh PS man.. I just so happened to run across that and the engines section while I was looking in the pictures and suggestions for a new engine. Then brought that up.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:37 PM
PillowPants

Nah man I know what it was.. but what im pointing out IS.. your sentence.

The "soon to have a Collari .32 and maybe an LST2 update kit."
that was before i realised that my local track (SRS) doesn't even ALLOW 8th scale ANYTHING... [link=http://www.scottsdalerc.com/]LINK[/link]
Old 02-22-2006, 07:38 PM
claudacio
My Feedback: (9)

Did you check out the axial .32, I'm tellin you its the same thing man. I held the .32 axial in my hand and it was the spitting image of the RE, even the carb was facing the wrong way for the LST just like the RE. Its new, but I think its gonna be a decent mill. The axial .28 makes almost as much power as the OS .30, not that thats saying anything about the .32 but for sure its made by the same parent company as RE .32, obviously the porting specs are gonna be different but I would say check them out, or if you can find the LRP somewhere snatch one of those up.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:41 PM
PillowPants

Got any links to the axial .32? Can't seem to find it anywhere but unreiable/unkown eBay stores..
Old 02-22-2006, 08:08 PM
claudacio

This is about all I can find, I wouldnt buy from newera, as they are a little high on the price. The .32 the LHS near me was selling, was for $189 and these guys are rapists most of the time, so I'm sure you can get it for the $189 or cheaper. I'll do some looking around also if I findanything else I'll PM you.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/N...product_id=865

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_38...tm.htm#3894647

http://www.neweramodels.com/cgi-bin/...q&part_id=2958

by supertib
"the Axial is 8 ports, it is identical the the RE 32, actualy these motors aren't even true 8 ports, they are actualy 6 port with 2 extra "storage ports", they are made by the same manufacturer as the HPI 4.6.. My buddy is selling a pile of these motors now. Very powerful will actualy give the LRP spec2 a run for its money."
Old 02-22-2006, 08:17 PM
A.B.U

$200 aint bad..

cheaper thant eh RE32 with he same amount of power
Old 02-22-2006, 08:25 PM
claudacio

I think thats gonna be my next engine myself (not for awhile, but I really do like it alot), then again that new 3.3 we are supposed to be talking about is lookin' awefully nice, LOL.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:30 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: claudacio

I think thats gonna be my next engine myself (not for awhile, but I really do like it alot), then again that new 3.3 we are supposed to be talking about is lookin' awefully nice, LOL.
hahahahha! Ohh yeah definately! Screw novarossi! TRX3.3 RULES! Anyways, are you pretty sure that i can trust this motor? No secret problems or anything? Should i get it over the LRP?
Old 02-22-2006, 08:31 PM
A.B.U

Uhm.. yeah. dont tell me you're going to stick a .19/.20 in your LST?

From the 2.5.. i will not even get anxious to try that engine out
Old 02-22-2006, 09:54 PM
claudacio

ORIGINAL: TheHamburglar

ORIGINAL: claudacio

hahahahha! Ohh yeah definately! Screw novarossi! TRX3.3 RULES! Anyways, are you pretty sure that i can trust this motor? No secret problems or anything? Should i get it over the LRP?

The engine is new, but the technology that built it has been around for a long time. I think if the K4.6, re .32, and numerous other engines are all manufactered at the same place have proven themselves to be trustworthy, I think the axial is going to follow suit. So I am thinking you really have nothing to lose by trying it. Axial is a new company (or at least in the engine dept.) and I am absolutely positive they want to start out with a good reputation, so IF you have any problems I am sure that they will take care of it asap.

But on the other hand, the LRP has proven itself already, me personally I would go with the axail just to be different. I think no matter what you buy around the $200 mark (as long as it has a named brand) is going to be a trustworthy engine, and really cant see you getting boned with any of them. But as you know this is a tough choice, I was there a month ago and said F-it and blew $320 on a novarossi (and loving it so far). If you still cant come to a decision, figure out exactly how much $ you wanna spend and then list out what you want (displacement, # of ports, turbo or non-turbo head button, carb venturi's or fixxed, starting mechanism and what will fit what) and then figure out whos offering that for that amount of money, then just sort them out and TRY to eliminate one by one till you get it down to what you want.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:08 PM
claudacio

Here ya go brother, 3 port nova for $219. I cant find them much cheaper than this. Every now and then I see them for a little less, but this is really a good price. No matter what, you cant go wrong with this if you still havent set your mind in stone. Although you may have to do a little work to get a roto/spinstart on it. But I got my losi spin start on the 8 port I got with little problems and a little help from projectlst and a few others.

Edit:

forgot the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Novarossi-N528XS...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 02-22-2006, 10:17 PM
PillowPants

Thanks bro.. But i'm not sure if i want to pay that much and only have a 3-port to show for it... I cant imagine it being all that much better than the LRP.28..
Old 02-22-2006, 11:51 PM
robl45

Tower has a price for the revo 3.3. Its like 531 dollars. That's insane.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:56 PM
PillowPants

WOW! What a stupid price! Thats traxxas for ya! Anyways, I just ordered my AXIAL.32 from new era!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.