Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Revo 3.3 vs. LST2? I know you hate this!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Chronic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo 3.3 vs. LST2? I know you hate this!

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

the Revo and LST both suck. Go Savage

haHAW.

But what about all those posts on this site that prove the Revo and LST are the best?
Old 04-28-2006, 12:10 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Don't confuse me with the facts, I'm right!
Old 04-28-2006, 12:49 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

LOL@T-bird... you insist on fighting, don't you? When you comin' to Phoenix? I've got a whole new gallon of fuel... I'm ready for ya.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:55 PM
bigfootyepyep

ok stop and rationalize for a sec if the revo is bouncing and flailing all over but still doing what your telling it then that is control
Old 04-28-2006, 03:07 PM
jamie
My Feedback: (2)

well boys it me again i havent seen a lst or been around one but when you go to local hobby shop what parts do you see on the wall every truck every mad wait wait wait not traxxas you ask him wheres all the traxxas stuff. and he says they dont break ahhhhhhhhh odd they dont break that comes from a man that makes hes living in rc
i not saying that the lst wont out do the revo or maxx but look at the repair bill at the end of the day
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh now what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2006, 03:11 PM
2DMaxLST!!

ORIGINAL: jamie

well boys it me again i havent seen a lst or been around one but when you go to local hobby shop what parts do you see on the wall every truck every mad wait wait wait not traxxas you ask him wheres all the traxxas stuff. and he says they dont break ahhhhhhhhh odd they dont break that comes from a man that makes hes living in rc
i not saying that the lst wont out do the revo or maxx but look at the repair bill at the end of the day

I would like to see you make some articulate, intelligent and compelling arguments.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:12 PM
RenegadeRevo

Dude, you are barking up the wrong tree...
Old 04-28-2006, 03:15 PM
RenegadeRevo

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

I would like to see you make some articulate, intelligent and compelling arguments.
LOL 2D... why don't we start with the basics... simple punctuation and capitalization would be a good start. Then, we can go into the more "advanced" field of using intelligence to make valid points of debate.
Old 04-28-2006, 04:45 PM
DawgBone

WOW....my LHS's walls are smeared with Traxxas...and there is only a wi-bitty section for Losi(LST)...it's the biggest HS in my area..

HobbyPeople was the exact same when I lived in Cali...

but for the topic's sake.......I truly believe that the Revo's inability to fly is it's biggest down fall...in race form or basher form...I think the LSt far exceeds that of a Revo...I personally haven't wheeled a Revo 3.3...but I suspect very little changes to the things that made me put my Revo2.5 on a shelf...
Old 04-28-2006, 05:06 PM
bauerbach

I donno. as much as I love my LST2, Id like a revo one day.

sure it wont be my next purchase. but I look at it as the zippiest MT, this coming from my hey days of 4lb 1/10th scale racing buggies; those were just so simple to drive. turn the wheel and the truck turned on a dime.

but for the only MT, may as well get something BIG!!!! keep the zippy to the buggy for now.

edit: the revo would get an immediate big block .
Old 04-28-2006, 05:25 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: REVOFAMILY

ORIGINAL: mayhem maniac

Actually, the minute this title is written by the poster, it's a flame war.
Actually... the minute people start making ignorant comments... is when it starts a flame war...

First exhibit...

GET A R E V O THERE IS NO OTHER TRUCK OR A TMAXX traxxas stuff is unbeatable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON JUNK the best is traxxas
Other than that comment... and a few unneeded posts... *cough* Hamburgular *cough* This has been a pretty good debate thread.
Who is this "hamburglar" you speak of?[:-] Also dude, it says in your profile you are in PHX now? Did you move? This could finally mean some LST/REVO bashing action with you and me..
Old 04-28-2006, 08:03 PM
jamie
My Feedback: (2)

well boys we are again in english class. you crack me up he didnt use a comma or a period ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh give me a break
Old 04-28-2006, 09:24 PM
DawgBone

well boys we are again in english class. you crack me up he didnt use a comma or a period ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh give me a break

soooo...uuuhhh...anyways............

do ya'll think that the 3.3's extended chassis will help the Revo and it's imbalanced layout? or was it just to counter it's slightly upgraded engine? Or was the F1 style suspension just not meant for offroad use to begin with?

my question is not to compare the two....but why a Revo can't compare.....so ...for conversation...who all Revo owners...own a LST2??? and what are your thoughts?
Old 04-28-2006, 09:38 PM
RenegadeRevo

ORIGINAL: TheHamburglar

Actually... the minute people start making ignorant comments... is when it starts a flame war...

First exhibit...

GET A R E V O THERE IS NO OTHER TRUCK OR A TMAXX traxxas stuff is unbeatable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Other than that comment... and a few unneeded posts... *cough* Hamburgular *cough* This has been a pretty good debate thread.
Who is this "hamburglar" you speak of?[:-] Also dude, it says in your profile you are in PHX now? Did you move? This could finally mean some LST/REVO bashing action with you and me..
LOL... yup... we made the move to Phoenix. We live off of 51st St. and Elliot in Ahwatukee... and as for the LST/Revo bashing action has been open for the past few months... I just got a BRAND new Gallon of fuel... and haven't bashed for about a month.... maybe even 2. I'm only really able to go on weekends now, though. I no longer work from home, but my job is fairly flexible (I'm a salesman, so I get to pick my hours...)... and I generally get Saturday and Sunday off (gotta make a run or two tomorrow, but normally, I'm off)
Old 04-28-2006, 09:44 PM
RenegadeRevo

You're right, this is not an english class, if it were, you would be failing. Punctuation and capitalization are basic principles to make it possible for others to actually read your post. Without punctuation and capitalization, your posts lack an intelligence factor, not to mention the actual contents of your posts being void of intelligent points of debate. If you would like to "play with the big dogs" you've gotta step it up a bit. If you're taking on people such as 2DMaxLST, and others in this forum, you better know what you're talking about... and be able to show proof of ANY and ALL claims you make. Post what you wish, but if your posts are going to continue to be the jibberish your last two have... expect some comments.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:52 PM
JSRacer

First of all, I apologize for starting this. I started this on the Traxxas forum and it wasn't even close to being a flame war like this has turned out. I was looking more for some pros and cons for a beginner. I could tell you what I think but I'm looking for other opinions and maybe more facts. He ended up with a Revo 3.3. I ran it today and it handles very well on the track. The extended chassis really does make a difference. I have a Revo 2.5 (OS 18TM now) and an LST2 and I honestly like prefer my LST2 over my Revo. I think the LST2 handles so much better than the jittery Revo. As far as working on the trucks the Revo seems easier to me. Anyway, a good debate should always present both sides and that's what I'd prefer to read on these type of threads, but I'm learning as many of you have already learned it's an impossibility with the heated emotion that goes along with these threads. Burn baby burn!
Old 04-28-2006, 10:14 PM
PillowPants

First exhibit...

LOL... yup... we made the move to Phoenix. We live off of 51st St. and Elliot in Ahwatukee... and as for the LST/Revo bashing action has been open for the past few months... I just got a BRAND new Gallon of fuel... and haven't bashed for about a month.... maybe even 2. I'm only really able to go on weekends now, though. I no longer work from home, but my job is fairly flexible (I'm a salesman, so I get to pick my hours...)... and I generally get Saturday and Sunday off (gotta make a run or two tomorrow, but normally, I'm off)
Ahhh, nice. Just getting a ride to places is whats killing me.. The past month I've been home alone on the weekends just sittin on my arse playing xbox and eating funyons..
Old 04-28-2006, 10:35 PM
2DMaxLST!!

Old 04-29-2006, 01:07 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

First exhibit...

Ahhh, nice. Just getting a ride to places is whats killing me.. The past month I've been home alone on the weekends just sittin on my arse playing xbox and eating funyons..
Don't forget about me this coming June Or do you guys not wanna run with my Savage because it'll make your LST and Revo soil themselves?
Old 04-29-2006, 05:44 PM
PillowPants

First exhibit...

Don't forget about me this coming June Or do you guys not wanna run with my Savage because it'll make your LST and Revo soil themselves?
We'll be waiting..[>:]
Old 04-29-2006, 07:42 PM
RenegadeRevo

First exhibit...

Amen to that. [>:]
Old 04-29-2006, 08:48 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

First exhibit...

You know what's really annoying? all these little quote boxes.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:08 PM
PillowPants

First exhibit...

You know what's really annoying? all these little quote boxes.
I'm gunna have to agree with you there T-bird. Very annoying.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:39 PM
DawgBone

My mouse wheel just broke[:@]
Old 04-29-2006, 09:40 PM
DawgBone

My mouse wheel just broke[:@]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.