Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.
View Poll Results: A poll
yes
61.19%
no
38.81%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

will aftershock hurt the revo 3.3 sales

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Jammin_Lee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: will aftershock hurt the revo 3.3 sales

it just might lose its title after that new tnx is coming out. i know this is a losi thread but are tnx's good bashers at all
Old 05-14-2006, 04:04 PM
lvblueyedboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: will aftershock hurt the revo 3.3 sales

Me personally I it was a toss up between the Revo and the Savage X. Now that I have another choice in the mix I like the looks of the Aftershock better then the other two. For entry level I think it is great. I will have to see how it ends up on the reviews. But my money is on the Aftershock, Team Losi has great customer support. Yes they have dropped out the MLST and it has some problems. But you call them and what do they do? They listen too you and then send you the replacement parts you need to repair your truck. So when they have a design flaw they jump on the repair and get you going. I plan on getting the Aftershock too ad to my garage. Also I understand that it is a stripped down version of the LST and the LST2, you would think that the problems should not really be in it. It is a proven design. Like it or not I think that think that The Aftershock will knock the other two competitors down a little. Team Losi also has a large fan base so that will help them out a lot as well.