Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Losi acting up need advice

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 06:57 AM
screamin chicken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi acting up need advice

Ok if I turn my trim down anywhere from 30 and below it wants to just take off and smokes badly, if i set it up to around 50-60 it still smokes and the idle does go down but as soon as I give it throttle it dies.I just got it back from Losi and everything wasworking perfect until I crased it into a pole and I had to rebuild it. I got everything back together and it was working fine then it started acting up.Is there a way that I may have rev. the signal in my remote, I also have new batteries in the remote, and a full charge on the truck.......
Old 11-03-2006, 10:15 AM
2DMaxLST!!

Default RE: Losi acting up need advice

I'm gonna take a stab at this even though I am a bit confused.

1. Loosen the servo horn on the servo that is actuating your brakes and throttle and pull it off the top of the servo.
2. Remove your air filter so you can look down into your carb.
3. Turn on you truck and radio equipment and zero out all of your trims and throttle deadband settings.
4. While your radio equipment is on reinstall your servo horn so that at the neutral position your throttle is closed.
5. Work your throttle to make sure the carb is opening and closing. When full closed there should be about a 1mm gap.
6. Reinstall your airfilter. Use a new ziptie to make sure it is secured to the carb.
7. Go to lstforums.com and request tuning instructions.

Old 11-03-2006, 09:57 PM
screamin chicken

Default RE: Losi acting up need advice

Ok I will try in the morning, thanks.....