Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Losi LST2.......Where to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 12:44 AM
alcohol burner
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi LST2.......Where to buy?

Hey everyone....I am going to get into some nitro trucks now...Buying one anyways.....Losi LST2 has caught my eye at a local hobby shop. I hope it is a good one. Anyways, I am into airplanes right now and thinking of a truck just to tool around with in the creek beds and ditches of some local woods of my friends place......Is this truck gonna last?.......If so, where is the cheapest place to buy one ????? Its all about money....hahaha.....Killer Hobbies is the cheapest I have found so far.....Shipped to my door is $584.00......thanks to you all who reply....Very appreciated.....thanks......Tim
Old 11-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Racing T

Default RE: Losi LST2.......Where to buy?

I think you wont find a better pice that that, deffenetly go with killer hobbies
Old 11-20-2006, 01:36 PM
chuked

Default RE: Losi LST2.......Where to buy?

Either Killer Hobbies or ultimate hobbies. I bought mine from Ultimate for $579.99 shipped and had it in three days - but you have to call them, they dont even list it on their site. I do, however, buy everything else from killer - great service, they just didnt stock the truck which would have added 3-4 days to the shipping