Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

need help ebaying a new losi

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 04:58 AM
flomofo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help ebaying a new losi

just got back into rc and after buyin a revo with an rb323 and vantage chassy, i felt set having a basher and occasional mt racer.

But I dont want to have to spend money and time to use the same truck to race truggys amd muggys and whatever else is going on these days.

So which big losi would I buy to be competing in a different class? Would the losi 8 muggy be it? Trying to see if i should go with another big truck losi just to race and the revo just to screw around as the losi's dont seem to be capable of the ground clearance i would need for rock racing or climbing over things etc.

And lastly should I just get losi or ae ST to race since I already have an MT? Looking to get a st or mt to race as I wanted to do on-road but the support equipment as well as the tedious knowledge needed to be compeitive seems to much to be fun long-term if I'd be stretching my money continuously instead of just making a big initial investment wih a ST or MT.

O and I dont mind used this time around as it has already saved me a bundle using ebay. Selling another nice .45 to finance the next truck too, whether this is a good idea I really don't know.

Thx for any help guys.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:27 AM
sfar785

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: need help ebaying a new losi

If you buy a Muggy, some tracks allow it in the truggy class and others allow it in the MT class...our local track allows them in both. The setup i use on my Muggy is strictly truggy, it's too small to be an MT now.