Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Losi 2 Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Jatohulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi 2 Question

Hello switching over from Savage X to the mighty Losi 2. My question will Losi come out with an update Losi 2. The reason I ask is because when I bought my Savage X 2 month later the new Savage X 4.6 came out I was piss.. Has anyone heard anything on Losi. How long has the Losi 2 been out??? I am ready to buy now the lst2..

Thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Sugafree

Default RE: Losi 2 Question

It's been out since just before last Christmas, (I haven't heard anything about an LST3 though) It's Pretty Good out of the Box.......Just Give it a Good Once Over to be Sure they used Loctite and the Stock Cast Engine Brace cracks easy, So you may want t Grab a Dynamite Engine Support Brace to replcae the Stocker.......
Old 12-05-2007, 04:47 PM
iexion

Losi hasnt updated the LST2 since it came out... ( shows just how good of a truck losi built )
But there has been down-graded versions of the LST2... Aftershock, Mega Baja buggy< (aftershock with a Baja body, receiver pack and spin start system) and now the "Raminator" which has a Dodge Ram body, Monster truck Scale looking tires, 2.4 ghz Radio system and i think a spin/pull start system.

Even tho the LST2 is a great truck, some think its about time for losi to make another LST ( i.e. LST3... or lets call it the LST3 EVO )

"Kinda reminds me of HALO. The only game that killed Halo was Halo 2. And the only game the killed Halo 2 is Halo 3 (altho i dont own a 360)" [&o]
Old 12-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Jatohulk

ORIGINAL: Sugafree

It's been out since just before last Christmas, (I haven't heard anything about an LST3 though) It's Pretty Good out of the Box.......Just Give it a Good Once Over to be Sure they used Loctite and the Stock Cast Engine Brace cracks easy, So you may want t Grab a Dynamite Engine Support Brace to replcae the Stocker.......
What other stuff would be a must have on that losi 2 I want to order everything I would need I am using it just for bash and stuff not for racing.. I have a Xray XT8 for racing..
Old 12-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Jatohulk

ORIGINAL: iexion

Losi hasnt updated the LST2 since it came out... ( shows just how good of a truck losi built )
But there has been down-graded versions of the LST2... Aftershock, Mega Baja buggy< (aftershock with a Baja body, receiver pack and spin start system) and now the "Raminator" which has a Dodge Ram body, Monster truck Scale looking tires, 2.4 ghz Radio system and i think a spin/pull start system.

Even tho the LST2 is a great truck, some think its about time for losi to make another LST ( i.e. LST3... or lets call it the LST3 EVO )

"Kinda reminds me of HALO. The only game that killed Halo was Halo 2. And the only game the killed Halo 2 is Halo 3 (altho i dont own a 360)" [&o]
I do have a 360 and Call of Duty 4 kills Halo 3 so bad I have both games...
Old 12-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Sugafree

ORIGINAL: Jatohulk

ORIGINAL: Sugafree

What other stuff would be a must have on that losi 2 I want to order everything I would need I am using it just for bash and stuff not for racing.. I have a Xray XT8 for racing..
That's about the Only Needed Part, Now For Bashing you could get a New Era blue steel tube roll bar ......

But I'd Drive it Out of the Box and Up-Grade as Needed to Suit your Bashing.......
Old 12-06-2007, 12:30 AM
KRO

I would recommend the Losi sway bar kit , it makes a big difference in how the truck handles .

Even if it never sees a track I think they are worth it , cheap too .

Mine were 12.00 for the set (F/R)
Old 12-06-2007, 10:35 AM
HpiDrifter420

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Jatohulk

ORIGINAL: iexion

I do have a 360 and Call of Duty 4 kills Halo 3 so bad I have both games...
halo3 is ok buy CoD4 is probably the best game out right now besides manhunt 2 on th wii
Old 12-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Jatohulk

Well guy I will be a proud owner of the LST2 jump HPI ship and on to the Team Losi Ship. I got the forward only Tranny, The blue brace. It will be here by Monday or Tuesday..