Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Mach .26ss tuning problems!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 08:45 PM
badshee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mach .26ss tuning problems!!!!

i have a mach 26ss engine in my xtm xterm.... i can not get it tuned right so someone please help me...lol... its idle is really high and when i hit the brakes it stalls.. and its really rich running or really lean... cant seem to get it right... if anyone knows the specs on the needles and idle shoot me a pm or post on here... thnks in advance....
Old 12-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Muggy250r

Default RE: Mach .26ss tuning problems!!!!

is the idle on the remote set to 0???? and lower ur idle a little so it idles lower...and raise ur low speed needle a little so when u hit the brake it doesnt stall out
Old 12-13-2007, 10:01 PM
vge

sounds like your LS is too rich. If you floor it and it cuts off, its getting too much gas. Lean it out about 2.5 turns and see how it runs then.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:50 PM
badshee

ill try that tommorrow... thanks fellas ill keep you posted.... oh, and which on is the low speed needle i cant remember....
Old 12-13-2007, 10:52 PM
bigtreds

I just went thru the same problem pretty much. set the highspeed 3 turns out or tad more . lowspeed 3-1/4 out. thats running it rich but these engines like it rich. check your controller settings for the throttle like "muggy" said . it should run then start leaning it out from there..look inside the crarb. and make sure the slide has a small gap when you hit the brake also. like 1/4.....>II<.....about that much lol....low speed is the one on the slide idle is on back of carb