Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

aftershock fixed

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 04:11 PM
nitrorc89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aftershock fixed

well finally got the motor back for my aftershock with everything fixed...haven't tried running it yet...have plans on getting a temp gun before running
Old 01-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Terry12

Default RE: aftershock fixed

you should get the losi HT pipe too, that thign will unlock all the power in that engine. it will make you very happy!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:32 PM
nitrorcjunkie

Losi took care of you pretty quickly.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:04 PM
IL2mSturmovik

Their service is unbeatable, and some great mods are the HT pipe (right on, Terry12) lst2 spur gears, throttle/brake linkage.
Oh and a Dynamite engine brace is a must do
Old 01-11-2008, 02:05 PM
nitrorc89

yea they took care of me pretty fast...i thought it was like a 5 day turn around....then i called losi to check on it...they said it had done been shipped back out...they only had it i think 2 or 3 days....anyways got it back and hopefully buy a temp gun soon and start over....
Old 01-11-2008, 02:28 PM
HpiDrifter420

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you dont mind me asking what was wrong with your engine. im looking to get my father in law a aftershock.(dont have the money for another lst2)
Old 01-11-2008, 08:52 PM
dapro

ORIGINAL: HpiDrifter420

if you dont mind me asking what was wrong with your engine. im looking to get my father in law a aftershock.(dont have the money for another lst2)
over a year ago when I first got my Shock, I had a problem where the motor would rev like crazy even idleing...turns out there is a problem with the carb, thats what I was told when I sent mine in, I also noticed a nasty leak from the front bearing..that was less then a week after purchase...
Old 01-11-2008, 10:45 PM
HpiDrifter420

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh ok thanks.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:28 AM
nitrorc89

mine just wouldnt take tune at all...it didnt over heat or anything like that...but it wouldnt idle...give it a lil gas it would die...and if u give it gas and let off it would idle high...and then a lot of time it wouldnt even start....so it turn out the head button wasnt threeaded right...it didnt let the glow plug go all the way down in like its suppose to...causing a leak...they sent it back and it runs ten times better now...i did test for airleaks to...and there is a small leak coming from the front bearing?? is that normal...its not a bad leak like if the bearing was out...its just a very small one