Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

body post

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 09:03 PM
bigtreds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default body post

Do the aluminum body post work good? meaning do they last long or do they bend easy. today I drove the truck without the body on prob. only the 2nd or 3rd time ever driving without a body on . In all my years of rc. lol I only went about 4feet and fliped it broke the front body post off. didnt know till I went to put the body on. lol
Old 02-03-2008, 01:01 AM
bigairlife

Default RE: body post

The aluminum ones should last longer, but i'd say you should just get a new era roll bar

http://www.killerhobbies.com/items/l...0md-detail.htm

From what i've heard, they're very durable and you can use it with the body on or off, and you can also bash your truck with no body without worrying about smashing your engine or something...
Also, if you want aluminum body posts, then i would get the new era ones:
http://www.killerhobbies.com/items/l...9xl-detail.htm

=-]
Old 02-03-2008, 03:42 AM
LosiMadMan

Ya just don't land square on the top or it will bend your chassis into a v shape. I would just use the body but thats just me.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:58 AM
CBM Racing

Aluminum posts are not such a great idea I think. The plastic ones flex and go back to original shape, where the aluminum ones just stay bent or break off. Replacing a plastic post is so much cheaper that it makes no sense to get aluminum. I have never broke a body post before, ever! Some luck there.