Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

used LST2

Old 02-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Jason J Evans
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default used LST2

Hello All,

Well I bought a used lst2 and finally got it running. The first problem I found is that the slipper clutch was way out of adjustment and would not stay in adjustment, so I went to my local hardware store and got a new lock nut, that fixed that problem. Second problem the fuel tank will not prime, still have not figured out why. Third lost radio contact with it[X(], I found that the person that sold it to me had trimmed the ant to fit within the ant tube what a dumb ***** [:@]I thought to my self. After changing the radio out I finally got to play a little untill out of the blue I broke my front steering block [:'(]and I was only doing wheelies. My question is what normaly breakes? I heard that the steering blocks are one of the weak links is this true? Also what would you recommend I beefup? I was thinking RPM A-Arms with Integy ALUMINUM sterring blocks. But Please let me know!! For all of you the reason why I got an LST2 is because I'm tired of fixing my T-Maxx and heard that this truck is the ONE and ONLY true basher.

Thank you
Jason Evans
Old 02-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Jason J Evans
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: used LST2

Ten Hits and know one has any advice? come on I thought that this was rcuniverse.

thanks
jason
Old 02-17-2008, 06:57 PM
mtbkym01

Default RE: used LST2

[link=http://www.killerhobbies.com/items/losi/losi-lst-trucks/new-era-lst-trucks-hop-ups/new-era-blue-aluminum-steering-knuckles-lst2-2-nemlst405v2b-nemlst405v2b-detail.htm]"Clicky"[/link] Dont buy integy, check out the new era spindles. I'm still running stock arms but have certainly considered rpm a-arms, will probably upgrade them later. Also there is a 3 bearing conversion for the clutch bell which is well worth the effort. Also, dont forget about the dynamite engine brace.