Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

new clutch?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 07:20 AM
phast46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new clutch?

it has 5 shoes and i was wondering how this would preform on an aftershock. is it worth the money?
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/22271
Old 04-18-2009, 11:19 AM
full maxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new clutch?

I don't see it being worth 60+ bucks ...you could get two complete set ups from ebay for that but on the other hand five shoe would grab a little better I would think but it would be more to repair in the end and can you get more shoes/springs when those are worn out...just my feelings on the matter
Old 04-18-2009, 11:25 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: new clutch?

Take it from an ex-Muggy owner. If a truck doesn't have clutch issues - and the AS, LST2 and co don't, then why bother? Dynamite Max-life or Mugen alu or just Losi long-life alu shoes do the job just fine. I get a good four gallons out of the above. You can't ask for much more from a clutch. I would invest your money elsewhere...