Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > M.A.A.C.
Reload this Page >

Free RC flight lessons

Notices
M.A.A.C. Discuss Model Aeronautics Association of Canada policies, decisions & any other MAAC related topics here.

Free RC flight lessons

Old 01-31-2018, 05:37 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Free RC flight lessons

When and if we ever get good flying weather, I will be readily available to give anyone at least a straight hour of RC flying experience with my LT-40.
We have a great and large flying field. This is for anyone wishing to simply give flying a try and/or a full flying lesson. No strings, just trying to give back to the hobby.
This will be great for hobby shops owners who would like to attract more newbie customers.

fliers1

Last edited by fliers1; 01-31-2018 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:50 AM
fliers1

I haven't received much response to my offer to give free RC flight instruction. Probably people are a bit suspicious of anything offered for free. Ironically when I did run a commercial flight school, I literally had to put people on a waiting list, but chances are, the we-teach-for-free crowd would strongly discourage anyone to pay to learn how to fly, lol
Old 07-15-2018, 01:01 PM
fliers1

I've received a bunch of RC airplanes and equipment recently. It was either I take everything or they would throw them in the garbage. I have about 10 flyable airplanes, radio and engine. If there are any beginners looking for more instruction, I will gladly give them a flyable airplane.
Apparently there is quite a bit of airplanes out there that, for whatever reason, no one wants and can't sell or even give away. I've had to turn down many people who has outfits they want to get rid of.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:04 AM
fliers1

Our flying field has finally dried out enough to fly on. Any beginner looking for some free stick time, contact me and I will be available at your convenience
I have several trainers ready to fly. You will be guaranteed at least an hour of flying my trainers. When I said flying, I mean you will have full control for the most part of an hour.
Don't let anyone try to talk you out of it. No strings attached. We will work on your club's wings test for that hour.
Old 02-09-2023, 03:44 AM
fliers1

Nothing since 06-09-2019. I guess the hobby is doing fine and no improvement of the RC flight training method is needed. Great news!!