Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > M.A.A.C.
Reload this Page >

Mid-Michigan IMAC Contest

Community
Search
Notices
M.A.A.C. Discuss Model Aeronautics Association of Canada policies, decisions & any other MAAC related topics here.

Mid-Michigan IMAC Contest

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2022, 09:42 AM
roxberrym
My Feedback: (57)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid-Michigan IMAC Contest

The Mid-Michigan IMAC contest is just three weeks away! We've all been cooped up way too long due to Covid. IT'S TIME TO GET OUT AND FLY SOME IMAC!!!! As one of the longest running IMAC contests in the North Central Region, the Mid-Michigan is the must attend event this summer. The Jackson RC Club invites you to join us for a great weekend of aerobatic fun and friendship. The announcement and flyer are on the IMAC website for additional information and to pre-register. Pre-registration is appreciated so we can adequately plan for our concession stand. As usual, Ms. Pam will have her delicious sloppy joes and all the fixin’s. Saturday evening dinner will be at the local favorite The Hunt Club--great food, great libations, great prices and great fun. If you have room, we can head across the street to the famous ice cream shop, The Parlour, for a scoop or two.
Your support is needed for North Central contests so we can continue to hold great local events throughout our region. So far, attendance has been quite low this year at regional contests. Make your plans now to attend the Mid-Michigan IMAC Contest, Jackson, Michigan, July 30-31, 2022. Pete Dillon field will be open on Friday, July 29 for practice. Hope to see there!
If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me. Contact information is on the IMAC website.