Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > M.A.A.C.
Reload this Page >

I Give up

Community
Search
Notices
M.A.A.C. Discuss Model Aeronautics Association of Canada policies, decisions & any other MAAC related topics here.

I Give up

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Jim_McIntyre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Give up

I give up...

I've been on here many times, trying to save MAAC from bad public relations.....

I now realize this is impossible... there are too many whiny, public school mentality low brows to deal with. Squash one thread with a little common sense and 5 more tabloid-like posts pop up. [:@]

If anyone wants to talk modelling, look for me where modeling is spoken without political posturing and childish goading.

Long Live MAAC and modeling; the positive sport!

Old 02-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Sharpy01
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I Give up

.. if we can't discuss actual recommendations and resolutions of the association within a MAAC forum, what can we discuss?

Careful on that "high road" Jim............... there are no guard rails and the rules are you have to carry all your baggage.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:25 AM
ccrebidoux
My Feedback: (3)

Come on over to RC Scale Builder Jim. No politics, no personal vandettas, no attitudes, no "I'll take over MAAC and then you'll see it ran right!!"[:'(] Just good info on scale building and flying.[8D]

Chris
Old 02-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Jim_McIntyre

Whatever Marc, discuss what you will, you have your own motivations whatever they may be....

My point is; If half the effort spent witch hunting on these forums was spent promoting the hobby, we'd all be far better off.

But you are free to do as your conscience (or whatever motivates you) compels you to Marc....

Oh, and thanks for the warning, I'm a big boy and have been responsible for my own baggage for some years now and don't expect that to change in the near future.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:44 PM
ronnieo1

ORIGINAL: Jim_McIntyre

Whatever Marc, discuss what you will, you have your own motivations whatever they may be....

My point is; If half the effort spent witch hunting on these forums was spent promoting the hobby, we'd all be far better off.

But you are free to do as your conscience (or whatever motivates you) compels you to Marc....

Oh, and thanks for the warning, I'm a big boy and have been responsible for my own baggage for some years now and don't expect that to change in the near future.
I agree Jim...this whole thing is not good for anyone........ years of PR work go down the tubes in just one unthought out idea
Old 02-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Sharpy01
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ronnieo1

........ years of PR work go down the tubes in just one unthought out idea
... sub-titles please. [&:] Jabba helping you type again Ronnieo?