Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

please delete this thread , thanks mods!!!!

I can't seem to remove the thread as suggested , okay I'll bring all this up to the club locally at meeting etc , and keep it off the web and try to do this right and properly, sound fair? I'm sorry if I offended or upset any people about this or the way I went about it,to me it seemed sensible at time I wrote it, but I can see your valid points , but when i first wrote it, I had strong concerns about safety and only simply wanted feedback

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: please delete this thread , thanks mods!!!!

I can`t believe I`m posting this but personally I would take your post down here. You have to personally decide if it is safe to fly there. Good response. Try to resolve things locally first. I still can't believe I'm posting that.
    \"Of course, that\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" the other Dennis Miller

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Right,
    You should bring that up at the club meeting, as it should be discussed internally.
    It's not easy to find a new flying field...
    Beside, I went to your club website, and you have some strict rules regarding this flying field to keep a high level of security. ( http://www.ottawarcclub.ca/field_drummond.php )
    Hobbistar 60 / SIG SE (+) / TF Cessna 310 / OMP ProYak / TF Spitfire MKIX (+) / Parkzone Radian / Royal C-47

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ugh, still can't delete thread, but I tried, it'll need a mod to do it I guess, re-read my first post,