RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   M.A.A.C. (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m-c-350/)
-   -   Just checked in at RCC again....... holy crap....... (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m-c-350/11532918-just-checked-rcc-again-holy-crap.html)

LGM Graphix 06-04-2013 07:29 AM

Just checked in at RCC again....... holy crap.......

The RC Rick ass kissing has increased, the banning seems to have increased, and the ad's........... eBay has less ad's than RCC does.. Ricks new attitude when people have an issue with the site is "pay, or leave", simple. The forum Nazi has definitely gone crazy. He claims that all the ad's and forum support are necessary to pay the cost of running the forum. My best guess is he's probably making over 50K a year from that forum. I only say that because when Jason still ran it he sent me his rates for advertising and holy crap......

I don't miss the forum, I still have to view it with a proxy server, just amazes me how many people still flock there regularly. Well, everyone needs a place I guess, I should almost send Rick a thank you for banning me, at least I have an excuse to not have to see all the ad's. Not only that, they are extremely quick to insult the members there. The same issues I had with the ad's are still there, and they are still blaming the members saying "the google ad's you see are based on your browsing history".... Well, sorry, but that's simply not the case based on what gets looked at on our computer. So, their answer again "pay and the ad's go away".......

What a joke.......

Kevin Perry 07-03-2013 07:16 PM

RE: Just checked in at RCC again....... holy crap.......

... londonrc forum is the same way...oh ya ...same guy runs it to.

SlowBoatTim 08-19-2013 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix (Post 11532918)
The RC Rick ass kissing has increased, the banning seems to have increased, and the ad's........... eBay has less ad's than RCC does.. Ricks new attitude when people have an issue with the site is "pay, or leave", simple. The forum Nazi has definitely gone crazy. He claims that all the ad's and forum support are necessary to pay the cost of running the forum. My best guess is he's probably making over 50K a year from that forum. I only say that because when Jason still ran it he sent me his rates for advertising and holy crap......

I don't miss the forum, I still have to view it with a proxy server, just amazes me how many people still flock there regularly. Well, everyone needs a place I guess, I should almost send Rick a thank you for banning me, at least I have an excuse to not have to see all the ad's. Not only that, they are extremely quick to insult the members there. The same issues I had with the ad's are still there, and they are still blaming the members saying "the google ad's you see are based on your browsing history".... Well, sorry, but that's simply not the case based on what gets looked at on our computer. So, their answer again "pay and the ad's go away".......

What a joke.......

Sorry, you just come off as a whiny person.

You miss the forum enough to use a proxy to go back and hang out :)

LGM Graphix 01-10-2014 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by SlowBoatTim (Post 11595201)
Sorry, you just come off as a whiny person.

You miss the forum enough to use a proxy to go back and hang out :)

And you joined RCU only to make two posts about how great rcc is, can you say shill? Or maybe you're actually RCRick looking for a pat on the back. Go team rcc......