....because of some questions:
1. Take 1 steam engine (here: SUN from Stuart Turner) with 2 pistons:
2. Combine it with 1 Tamiya gearbox:
3. Take 1 boiler (Regner) with 1 oiler:
4. Advantageous are 4 tires and 2 Tamiya-axles from a dump-truck, further 1 yellow gas tank:
5. Go to your refrigerator and remove the door. Cut the sheet into form, use 1 model if you are not shure:
Thats all. 5 servos and 1 rc are required. And some money, all in all someting about € 1.500.
We have a sibiric winter. I could not test the car outside, it would burst into seconds. But it runs shortly in the house. It is fast. I will make a video if we survive the cold.