Community
Search
Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

New Saturn Hobbies Website

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 07:30 PM
SGC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Saturn Hobbies Website

Saturn Hobbies Of Victoria Australia has a new Website :- http://www.saturnhobbies.com.au/index.html
This is the home of the Saturn Falcon 2.5cc diesel, twin ballraced with ceramic coated linner.
Stewart
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20151.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	408265  
Old 02-14-2006, 10:19 PM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Saturn Hobbies Website

Stewart NEAT when I get a few dollars ahead (after tax time) this will be the next one. with your fuel problems down there turning into a diesel Utopia first the Enyas released there still not in the USA now the new 2.5 from Tony maybe OS will re release their 15D antyword yet on the Enya 4 strk 40 diesel?? martin
Old 02-14-2006, 10:22 PM
AMB

Stewart NEAT when I get a few dollars ahead (after tax time) this will be the next one. with your fuel problems down there turning into a diesel Utopia first the Enyas released there still not in the USA now the new 2.5 Falcon from Tony maybe OS will re release their 15D any word yet on the Enya 4 strk 40 diesel?? martin
Old 02-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Jim Thomerson

Does anyone know if Saturn will ship to the USA and whether they will take PayPal? I didn't see anything on the website that told me this or how to contact them.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:56 PM
SGC

Jim,
If you go through the purchase, checkout , it gives an order form were you fill in your email and snail mail, so tonny can get back to you for payment and postage etc.
The Falcon 2.5cc has been available for some years , I purchased mine in about 2001, there is an R/C carby and muffler available too.
Stewart
Old 02-28-2006, 09:52 AM
SCORPIO_2727

Martin, in response to your inquiry as to any word on the Enya 4 stroke diesel, bad/sad news I'm afraid. I've been periodically calling the Australian importer as to availability. My 2nd last last call resulted in being told they've been on order for 12 months, still waiting. On my last call, I got the distinct impression the Aussie importer had given up the idea of importing the Enya 4 stroke diesel. And here's me been saving up my pocket money!!. Have sent emails overseas trying to locate a supplier. Will even write to Enya in Japan. I did try to support the local trade so now I'll look off-shore. If I come up with any joy, I'll post it here.
And Stewart: HUMmmm, The Falcon certainly has "appeal". Guess I'll have to weaken and get one. The wife wants to know what I'm going to do with all these diesels. I hold a halo above my head, put an angelic look on my dial, in response "If I don't use them, I'll pass them onto the kids and grandkids". Worked so far for me. Glen
Old 02-28-2006, 12:26 PM
AMB

Great idea tell my wife this big collection are worth a lot of money like coin collections some out of production and worth more than I paid for them actually as you know they are from the stuff you have martin looks like only 8 or 10 of use have most of them martin
Old 03-04-2007, 06:20 PM
thepope
My Feedback: (1)

The link won't work for me???
Bill
Old 03-04-2007, 07:04 PM
johnvb-RCU

Saturn Hobbies went out of business last year far as I know.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:48 PM
thepope

Is anyone else selling the Ozcover and Rhinocover?
Bill
Old 03-05-2007, 03:42 AM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

ORIGINAL: SGC

Saturn Hobbies Of Victoria Australia has a new Website :- http://www.saturnhobbies.com.au/index.html
This is the home of the Saturn Falcon 2.5cc diesel, twin ballraced with ceramic coated linner.
Stewart

---------------

What is its intended use? I see that the carb is non throttlable. Do they sell an R/C version?

Ed Cregger
Old 03-05-2007, 03:44 AM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

Never mind. I see they went out of business.

Ed Cregger

Old 03-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Ployd

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Saturn Hobbies are definately out of business and the Saturn Falcon was just their name for an existing Russian engine which I believe is still produced. The Ozcover and Rhinocover is no more unless Tony starts up as a backyard concern but in the mean time those in the know have switched over to polyspan

Ployd
Old 09-10-2007, 08:43 AM
Frankgra

The web site is gone . I been told he has pickup the rest of the kits & planes and everything in shop .Falcon 2.5cc Diesel any R/C carby for 19 - 25 with bit of turning down to fit will work .