Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

obrienhobbies.com - anyone have their phone number??

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

obrienhobbies.com - anyone have their phone number??

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 10:05 AM
juvaknin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default obrienhobbies.com - anyone have their phone number??

i made 2 orders from them.. but i have some problems with that orders... they not answering any on my e-mails..
they have great service.. but i don't know what happend with my last orders..
anyone have their phone number?? mabe i can get them by phone?! [][][]
Old 04-05-2007, 10:52 AM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: obrienhobbies.com - anyone have their phone number??

I found some information by searching in google. Follow [link=http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=29538985&ck=542825488&tab=B2C&ycat=8120285&city=Londonderry&state=NH&uzip=03053&country=us&msa=4760&cs=4&ed=_fzg5q1o2TxIs7JKVnsmYHxIqHHW1dEEL2Fcc7dmQVds&stat=os:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0]this link[/link].
Old 04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
superflea

Try this number

(603) 434-5004

yellow pages for Londonderry NH lists this as the number for Pat O'brien framing. That bussiness has the same address as that listed at obrienhobbies. com.

I gotta say that some of thier prices look pretty good but the fact that they dont show a phone number would stop me cold from placing an order.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:05 PM
bobrev06x

from what i am reading here....some customers are not very happy with these obrien people. how can you pay for something and never get it? sounds like a good place to stay away from. just my 2 cents
Old 04-05-2007, 12:26 PM
scratchonly

CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD PEOPLE TO SEE IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED, AND WHEN. CANCEL YOUR PURCHASE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. THAT MAY GET SOME REACTION.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:51 PM
juvaknin

Thanks guy.. it has take a week.. got answer for them..
they will make reshipping for my 2 orders.. hope verything will be ok..
Thanks guys!
Old 04-05-2007, 07:32 PM
oceansfiftyseven

I would stay away from that company. I have been waiting for a receiver I bought from them almost 2 months ago. Bad............
Old 04-09-2007, 10:30 AM
juvaknin

Still nothing...
i got e-mail from them... and got "Tracking number" of my pack that they saying they shipped it.......
but on www.usps.com this number has no information............[&o] well...... a fake number? [][:@]
Old 04-09-2007, 03:25 PM
RichD

if it was shipped today, they might have the tracking number, but ups hasnt actually picked it up, or scanned it from a ship office. Once it actually hits a truck, it will be scanned, and the tracking number becomes trackable. If after tomorrow around noon the number isnt updated, I would attempt to contact them again.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:31 PM
JustErik

O'Brien Hobbies....great prices, slow shipping and questionable ethics. I've never been ripped off by them, but don't order anything if you need it fast. And don't be surprised if it takes several calls to get the desired results. I may use them again (ordered from them twice so far), but wouldn't do it if I need stuff NOW.

Just my experiences.....

Erik
Old 04-09-2007, 08:22 PM
juvaknin

ORIGINAL: RichD

if it was shipped today, they might have the tracking number, but ups hasnt actually picked it up, or scanned it from a ship office. Once it actually hits a truck, it will be scanned, and the tracking number becomes trackable. If after tomorrow around noon the number isnt updated, I would attempt to contact them again.
but they shipped it on Saturday! and now it's Tuesday !! and still no Tracking!
they didn't shipped it for shure![:@]
Old 04-11-2007, 09:26 PM
juvaknin

guysssssssss just know i got Tracking number again and again and again.... all of them not mine! [:@]
the last one was to ITALY.. he just giving me other guys Tracking numbers...[X(]
hard to trust him anymore!
Old 04-11-2007, 10:11 PM
bruce88123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel bad for you. You're getting ripped off (apparently) and too far away to do much about it. [] I hate crooks even if it's just because they are lazy or stupid.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM
juvaknin

today i started clame of fraud at my CreditCard company..
they will give me back my money for shure.. i know that..
and i got private messages also that i'm not the only one...
be careful from this shop!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 02:36 PM
dmcmike
My Feedback: (14)

Don't feel like the lone ranger, that's for sure....

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_57...tm.htm#5735294

more "information"
Old 04-18-2007, 03:03 PM
juvaknin

i have new Tracking number........ i'm waiting to see if this time the Tracking will show that it's on the way to my country and not other country...........
Old 04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
juvaknin

i have new Tracking number........ i'm waiting to see if this time the Tracking will show that it's on the way to my country and not other country...........
Old 04-18-2007, 03:29 PM
bruce88123

A new number and a new story from O'Brien I'd bet.

Have you told them that you are giving them FREE advertising here in the forum and would LOVE to be able to tell everyone that all is well? They'll get the idea. They'd rather lose money than have people read about the lousy things his customers are going through.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:49 PM
dmcmike
My Feedback: (14)

I plan to forward all the threads from all sites where o'brien problems are posted.... i'm sure he'll find out, but probably already knows.

Obrien gave me a seemingly phony tracking number again today... I checked it this evening after allowing all day for the USPS to get it into their system. No record of a package with that number...

I also plan on forwarding all threads to the Yahoo! shopping customer service and complaint group, as they do the online shopping for his store. I'm sure they'll be interested.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Redwings

I ordered a Kadet from them on March 20th and on a email sent back to me on April 6th they said it would arrive in two to three business days. Well as of today it has not arrived and they have not responded to my 3 emails. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Scalenut52

SOME OF O'BRIEN HOBBIES REVIEWS ONLINE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good prices, fast shipping, open communicaton. Highly recommend"

Ordered on-line on 12/12/06. Credit card billed on 12/13/06. Package delivered on 12/23/06. Some of the shipping delay may simply be holiday related. Very pleased with OBrien Hobbies and will definitely do business with them again."

Ordered the Great Planes Gee Bee ARF kit. They had the best price on the internet. Item shipped the next day. Super service. I will always search their site before future purchases. John In Phoenix"

Hello: I can tell you this, is one of the very best vendors on the internet yet! Very honest and helpful in getting all of the excessories that I needed to fly my helicopter, unbeliavable shipping rates, and prices that cannot be beat! also if you have a question to ask it will be answered the same day! I will certianly tell all of my friends here in Az. about OBriens Hobbies and would reccomend them to all! Thank you Doug and family, for making my purchasing experence with OBriens Hobby one of my very best! Jerry in Az. ... "

good service and fast shipping,wuold do bus. with again"

My recent Purchase of acPCM radio was handled very well even though I mistakenly sent the wrong expiritation date on my card in the origional order. These people were nice and cordule in informing me of my mistake and were quick to expidite my order once I corrected my blunder.Werry nice and service oriented people. Shopping with them is a pleasant experience which I will continue to recommend and support."

Vey fast responce to e-mails. Very good prices, Fast shipment"

Their prices really cant be beat... theyre actually lower than the well known hobby shops and other online stores. Service is excellent, e-mails answered quickly; Doug is very helpful and knowledgable. I can unequivocally recommend this store for your hobby purchases!"

I am very well pleased with my product and in dealing with OBrien Hobbies. I will certainly check with them in my future RC Needs. Thanks Doug."

fast feedback response and delivery"

Excellent service with the best prices I could find,an unbeatable combination in my book! I will be doing business with these folks in the future for sure. A real pleasure to do business with."

OBrien Hobbies - Our Prices Cant Be Beat ! That says It all"

OBrien Hobbies is one of the best places to buy servos from. From start to finish they are very happy to return emails and they ship their product out very fast and last but not least Their prices are the best around. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!"

I find the triton charger one of the finest and thank you for your fast repys ka0hyz"

Product as advertised, fast shipping, ope communication."

In the last month, Ive spent well over 750.00 in Buying new transmitter, with upgraded synthesizer modual, and aluminum radio case..and then just a few weeks later I ordered several hundred dollars worth of new servos for another project that Im working on....The only problem Ive had has been getting the handle mounted screwdriver that was to come with the Synthesizer modual that I bought to go with the Futaba 9 CAP Tx I bought from OBrien Hobbies.( they did send a small screwdriver to use until the CORRECT ones come in)...But overall their prices are the Best that Ive found, they carry a wide array of products from Most of the Manufactures in the R/C field..So that gives you a Huge choice of items at the Best prices around...For future shopping, Ill check with OBrien Hobbies first,..if they dont have it..its probably NOT made...all kidding aside,..OBrien Hobbies is MY outlet for R/C products ... "

very friendly helpful .promt shipment .well packaged .will use for future rc needs."

Quick shipment, excellent communication, great!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Excellent, just as ordered, fast well packed could not be better A++++++++++++++"

Just like advertised/Very happy with puchase/Would buy from again!"

Prompt shipping. Fast service. Nice to do business with."

THANK YOU VERY MUCH VERY FAST AND SERIOUS POWER SELLER"

Great Transaction!! Fast Shipping!! Thanks!!"

solid, honest transaction. Will do business with again. Thanks"

PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I'M VERY HAPPY A++++++++"

THIS IS THE BEST DEALER I VE DEALT WITH!THE MOST CONSIDERATE EVER!**************"

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.PROMPT DELIVERY,EXCELLENT CONDITION.Excellent communacation.A"

great transaction, super fast shipment, pleasure to do business with!!"

Professional & patient seller. Went the extra mile for the buyer!"

Good and friendly communication * Thanks from Germany"

Fast and easy transaction. Couldn't have been any better. Highly recommended!"

One of the best, lighting fast shipping, Highly recommend AAAAAA+++++++"
Old 04-21-2007, 08:39 PM
air-madness

They obviously do not have great service then. Your better off with Tower Hobbies, Red Rocket hobbies, or some other reliable, no nonsense large place. It sucks, doesn't it.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:27 PM
juvaknin

Well.. i wated for the 3rd fast shipping from them..
all of this shipping arrived but to "other country" (as i checked with the Tracking number)...
today i got Refund of my money back (537$$$$)
there is something strage with their post-office...............
Old 04-21-2007, 10:47 PM
bruce88123

Take some satisfaction is that and move on I guess.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:09 PM
hogflyer

I think the Attorney General of O'Brien's home state would just love to hear some of these stories about O'Brien's methods of operation. I wonder if they are one of the outfits that says the stock the items but don't have to order them from a distributor?

juvaknin - glad to hear you got your money back.

Redwing, mcmike - you may want to inform them you will contact the AG since they refuse to ship your order, or respond to your e-mail. And you could also provide a link to this thread for their reading entertainment. Send them a snail mail letter, certified with return receipt - and include the number of the certified slip on the top of the letter. Give them 4 days to have your order on your front porch from the date of receipt or you'll inform the AG of their action - and contact the AG's office after 4 days. AG's have plenty of tax payer money to spend and seem to like spending it. Unfortunately since your most likely out your money, it can't hurt to try.

Hogflyer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.