Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

FABULOUS FRONT YARD FIGHTER FLYING FUN REPORT

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 11:13 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FABULOUS FRONT YARD FIGHTER FLYING FUN REPORT

If only this little PZ P-51 jewel had been available before my last mission behind enemy lines it would surely have covered itself in glory! But alas, I was forced to utilize one of my brand new captured killer PZ Bf-109 Messerschmitts, and as a result I was knocked out of the air war due to inadequate airport and runway facilities.

This little P-51 only needs a little carbon fiber tow reinforcement to make it as sturdy over small grass flying sites as any PF would ever need to be. Given the dangerous surrounding buildings, trees, power lines, cars, fences, etc., that has doomed lesser aircraft in the past, the excitement level after full throttle looping and rolling maneuvers was so great I literally felt weak in the knees and had to land prematurely or faint from the sheer terrifying excitement!

More later after my nerves settle down.

madwebtvscientist [sm=lol.gif]
[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Modeling's rendezvous with destiny will surely be unstoppable when something greater than the narcissistic pleasure of an esoteric chosen few is adopted in modeling.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:22 PM
CBM Racing

Default RE: FABULOUS FRONT YARD FIGHTER FLYING FUN REPORT

So, you're saying it might be ok flier then? Good to hear it is fine for confined spaces, would love one for upcoming winter front yard flying when it's to cold to go to field or park to get a quick fix in. Give some more updates as the mission progresses into hostile territory. Defending the border between our yards and busy roads and neighbors is no small task, so be carefull up there! Never surrender!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:24 PM
cjg

I fly mine in out cul de sac. It is possible, but learning to control it without clipping or landing in the surrounding trees will take time. It is much faster and harder to fly in a yard the the PZ micro Cessna.

But, it also has so much more potential as it is 4 channel!
Old 10-28-2009, 05:31 PM
mad web tv scientist

FRONT YARD FIGHTER FANS

Okay, now that I have finally settled down and done some careful test flying, it turns out that I may have added a little too much weight with the carbon fiber reinforcement.
I was unable to fly victory rolls straight up as I think I was able to do before the CF work. In the confusion of battle it can be difficult to remember exact details. I really didn't think I added that much weight. I weighed the little ship on an accurate postal scale and thought everything was just right - behold, I thought!

My next Front Yard Flyer will be much more carefully reinforced. I will try "foam safe glue" and be very stingy about how much CF I add. Baking soda and thin CA may have let me down on this plane, especially with the spinner. I am going to try digging a little "dead wood" foam out of the fuselage and see if I can get the original performance back.

It is a great little demonstrator for moderate size yards in calm weather. It always goes out with me when I fly the killer size PF fighters in large areas. It flies fine in the same wind conditions under which I prefer to fly my regular PF fighters. It is convenient to charge the battery while flying other machines.

Starting at 4.2 volts the battery discharges down to 3.8 volts in around 3.5-4 minutes at which time the motor begins pulsing and I always land and charge up the battery for another flight some time before the flying session is over.

I have a lot more to say about this beautiful size flying technology but I probably have done enough damage to the target area to maintain air superiority against the forces of tyranny for now.

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Modeling's rendezvous with destiny will surely be unstoppable when something greater than the narcissistic pleasure of an esoteric chosen few is adopted in modeling.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:37 PM
mad web tv scientist

REJOICE!

The War winning P-51 FRONT YARD FIGHTER is now in killer fighting form!

The most important fine tuning process was to perfectly balance the prop and spinner using a magnetic balancer and using 6 min epoxy to glue the spinner to the prop. A length of music wire that most closely matched the inside diameter of the prop was cut and used to hold the prop and spinner between the magnets. I ended up with a little spinner wobble on two props but being perfectly balanced the now 1.2 ounce ship will pull straight up at less than full power even when the battery is down to 3.8 volts!

Like with my Messerschmitts I will probably end up with both landing gear equipped as well as "landing gear retracted" versions that can provide maximum pleasure under different flying conditions without the bother of having to re-rig a plane as well as the security of having great backup equipment. I saved a lot of weight by eliminating those wheels hanging out in the breeze. A lot of the weight was also saved in the elimination of foam "dead wood" from the fuselage and thinning the carbon fiber reinforcement I had added on the under side of the wing.

A convenient way to check thrust is to hold the plane with the thumb and middle finger just behind the prop and release pressure just enough to watch the little beauty pull straight up being stopped only by the wings.

This dandy little P-51 will surely play a winning roll in the ultimate inevitable victory of truth in our rendezvous with destiny!

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 10-31-2009, 06:12 PM
mad web tv scientist

cig, I can fully appreciate your report on our little fighter. The ship performed very well for me today in a very turbulent 12 MPH wind that was somewhat stressful. It is plenty fast but its light weight really allows it to bounce around and definitely requires something larger that a back yard to fly under such conditions. In calm conditions I can fly it around in my somewhat small back yard and am now completely comfortable flying around in larger spaces within walking distance. With enough experience and practice I expect to be able to fly at least one of my killer size PF fighters in one of the nearby spaces that will normally be used only with our little machines.

The good news is that the Front Yard Fighter P-51 Mustang can perform any maneuver that my "big" ships can. At full throttle from level flight the little plane performed a very convincing victory roll after pulling straight up and also flew through a very nice outside loop. In calm weather anything else I would ever want to perform should be very practical.

Flying the maiden flight with my "garage combat patrol" PZ 109G Messerschmitt today after the P-51 was a little less stressful from wind effects on the 109 than I experienced with the P-51. Still, because of the way the wind was affecting precise control, nothing more difficult than an outside loop and vertical victory roll were performed by the Messerschmitt.

The P-51 flew for 4.5 minutes and was still flying well but I decided to land rather than trying to squeeze every last minute of endurance out of that little battery in order to extend its life.

Okay, let's hear some more combat reports! We can't win this war all by ouselves! Surely someone else besides just you and I are having fun with this little fighter.

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-03-2009, 05:54 PM
mad web tv scientist

[] SNAP ROLLS!

Not good when you would rather pull out of a dive! I mentioned this problem on the good Doctor's 109 thread.

Careful "fine tune" ironing provided identical amounts of wash out on both wing tips today - no difference in flight performance. Weight was added to the left wing tip and snap rolls to the right continued.

The only structural fix that I can think of is to run some carbon fiber in "X" patterns maybe first on the flaperons and then maybe the wings. I will not do this right away. I suspect the right flaperon is flexing under high "G" loads, maybe the wing also. Maybe I could try to bend both flaperons up some to reduce the flight loads on them in case this system is the problem.

The little ship will still fly very tight loops with no problem. I will try again to throttle back any time the nose is pointing straight down. Yes, I snap rolled into the ground the last time I tried that but maybe I didn't get off the throttle fast enough before I started the dive.

After giving up on square loops today I tried to simply cruise around at low altitude in the turbulent wind conditions and have concluded that low altitude flying at slow speed under turbulent conditions can be harmful to your plane's health! Altitude is life!

By the way, can anyone tell us what constitutes an antenna in these little planes?

Over and out.

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-05-2009, 07:39 AM
AndyW
My Feedback: (1)

It sounds like the thin, undercambered airfoil was a bad idea. I won't get one till they make the wing like the Sukhoi. And if they do that, I hope they build in the very necessary washout.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:14 PM
CBM Racing

It might just be the elevator flexing under high stress on one side. If it snaps to the right, does the pushrod connect on that side, possibly pushing that half of the elevator farther than the other? Simple fix is just reinforce the center section of elevator. If that isn't the issue, maybe just a combination of to much control throw with to rear c of g? Just throwing ideas out, so could be way off here, but something to check though!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:01 PM
mad web tv scientist

Thanks guys!

Andy, interestingly, this little P-51 was the very first under cambered wing equipped airplane that I was ever able to fly inverted and through outside loops successfully. Actually, assuming we are able to fix the snap roll problem, I like the under camber concept for little planes because, theoretically at least, effective slower flying capability useful for smaller spaces is possible.

Racing, that elevator connection did break and cause trouble once earlier in the flight testing program. That area will also be reinforced before the maiden flight of my next Front Yard Fighter. I found that all of my adjusting, tweaking, etc., may have played a roll in the destruction of the aileron servo that might have been in the process of failing completely that I blamed on trim/structural problems . It finally did fail shortly after my last report. My first test after installing my new servo will be to check to see if the snap roll phenomena still exists. If it does, my next attempted solution will be to use high rate flaperon deflection angles with outer portions of the flaperons cut free and functioning as fixed adjustable trim "ailerons."

Thanks again for all the suggestions, there is surely a bright future for little warbirds. It's exciting to fly on the leading edge of Front Yard Fighter plane development!

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-07-2009, 05:27 PM
AndyW

My early experience, some 40 years ago, was with free-flight. Some had Clark-Y type, flat bottomed airfoils. Many had thin, undercambered wings. Undercambered wings provide the most lift with the least drag. As you go to flat bottom, you get somewhat less lift and more drag. From there, semi and fully symmetrical wings provide the least lift and the most drag. That, of course, depends on the thickness of the wing.

The Sukhoi is fully symmetrical and that's good but it's too thin and it flys a shade too fast in some gyms. Outdoors, it scoots right along. A thicker airfoil would slow it down.

If I were designing a warbird, the wing would be in two halves, top and bottom with a cast in, spar. It would also have at least one rib cast in. The two halves would be glued together providing a stiff and strong wing. I'm fairly certain that the snap roll is due to the wing flexing unevenly under heavy load. But any tapered wing has a tendency to snap so my symmetrical wing would have washout built in.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:14 PM
mad web tv scientist

Thank you for your service on this veterans day fellow veterans! Though these are surely uncertain times, they are also truly historic. After the ultimate victory of truth and righteousness you will be able to look back
with pride knowing that you kept the faith that helped make it all possible!

Our little Front Yard Fighter let us down again today. Given that it seemed to fly so well before I reinforced it, I now suspect my reinforcement work on the wing needs improvement.

I experimented with the ideas previously mentioned and have narrowed the problem to the wing. There were some intermittent control problems with failure of the aileron servo and also the elevator servo, very strange.

I need a break from from this little monster.

I need help!

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

P.S. Please don't pay any attention to the time and date listed above. This was posted on veterans day.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:00 PM
AndyW

You need a stiffer wing with adequate washout. Apparently there was some disagreement about the undercambered wing. I guess that's proving out.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:08 PM
mad web tv scientist

[>:] Andy, I can fix the wing. The thing that really bugged me yesterday was the intermittent control failure of the aileron and elevator servos. I know my transmitter is good as it performs perfectly with nine (9) other planes!

The above phenomena reminds me of earlier electronic "coincidences" (?) with our Chinese manufactured R/C equipment (they exercise total control over their electronics and internet systems - I wonder about USA control) as well as some of the kind of "anomalies" some of us "free energy fans" tend to encounter from time to time. At the moment I am also angry about the fact that a "bug" is preventing me from simply posting one of my own fighter and B-17 bomber Smithsonian aircraft pictures on my CALL TO GLORY web site without "jumping through hoops." You can see what I mean on the bottom of page 6 of CALL TO GLORY.

So, I am looking forward to Front Yard Fighter success stories from others. This size plane has tremendous potential, but as of NOW I am out of the Front Yard Fighter Flying business, PERIOD!

If some of my other planes begin to act weird I may be forced to change tactics in the war to make modeling culturally relevant.

KEEP THE FAITH!

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-12-2009, 05:48 PM
AndyW

I'm not sure that they would want a lot of complaints about their products. Tainted milk meant the death penalty for those responsible. I wonder if it's just a matter of your pots getting dirty. In the very early days they were wire wound and when the wire wore through, with no warning at all, you could have sudden servo failure. When they went to carbon pots, this was better in that as the pots wore down, carbon residue would give you glitches and a warning that they needed servicing. Finally, they found a pot element that seems to last forever with no carbon residues. Only the wipers would suffer failure and that took a very long time and even then, multiple tangs on the wipers meant intermittent operation and again, some sort of warning before total failure.

Those pots were enclosed in the servo case and couldn't suffer contamination from external sources. The servos used here, are a good design allowing a very light unit with simple and effective gearing. But being fully exposed, they can too easily pick up the inevitable cr*p floating around in most workshops. I'd take the units out and blast the pots with WD40 and then wipe them down and let them dry.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
AndyW

I just had a few minutes to have a look at your website. I'm 100% behind you. Just as the question of, what holds the moon up is the wrong question, gravity is not an attraction but a pressure from all around us except from below with that pressure being shielded by the mass of the earth. Tesla was on to something, wasn't he? Take care that you don't attract the PTBs.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:08 PM
AndyW

These small, one ounce, scale planes are a real treat. But in the end, they really do need more space than the usual high school gym. So outside it is but then, you have to hope for a pretty calm day. Two to three mile per hour winds and that's it. I would encourage E-Flite to consider a series of scale planes of the "1/2A" variety. These would weigh 6 to 8 ounces with 200 to 250 square inches of wing area. They would have fully symmetrical wings and could be exact scale with good performance as long as the wing loading was 4 to 5 ounces per square foot. If you go to air shows and watch a full size Mustang go through its paces, even with down on the deck high speed passes, the big one looks sluggish compared to our models. For more scale like flight characteristics you need very low weight with a thick airfoil. This mitigates the speed build up on the nose down leg and delivers a much more scale like flight regimen.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:42 PM
mad web tv scientist

Andy, thanks, I needed that! I'll bet some of my baking soda might have gotten into those little servos. My paranoia may have been acting up a little too much in that last post.

You are on to more than something! You know the "scientific world" (?) doesn't like politically incorrect misfits like us, don't you. I think you are hitting the nail right on the head about optimum model size, especially for the "masses" in order to deal with lawsuits, etc. Yes, Tesla and a whole lot more.

I must confess that I am personally emotionally addicted to the big PF fighters, but I recognize the value of the smaller planes and would be very supportive of them except for the Dr-1 Triplane. It needs to be at least 50% larger in my opinion at this point in my skill level. I just added pictures to CALL TO GLORY that illustrates the information posed on the 109 thread you might enjoy. I need to get some text up with the pictures.

In the meantime I need to do something with the Front Yard Fighter.

Thanks again,

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-13-2009, 02:32 AM
AndyW

Richard,

I always tell people that just because I'm paranoid, that doesn't mean that they're not after me. [X(] I've had a chance to delve into your website and I must say, I like your philosophy on a number of levels. Tesla aside for the moment, I agree with your design philosophy about larger, lighter models pulled by 1/2As as in your Ridiculous control line design.

For the longest time, 1/2A RC meant two channels, rudder and elevator, with the engine, WFO. This was due to rather heavy equipment and the lack of good throttling, 1/2A engines. When the Russian VA .049 came along, I installed a throttle with an adjustable airbleed and was rewarded with an engine that was the equal, (almost) to the TD .049 in power, but had virtually perfect throttling and an effective muffler to boot. And an exact scale Ugly Stik at 12 ounces with 240 squares performed as well or better than the .40 sized original. What a rush, touch and goes, stall turns, flat spins just like the big guy and all done at the local park.

The politics of science keeps most thinking inside the box. I was repeatedly told that diesel engines won't run without adequate ether in the fuel. That you had to be so terribly careful not to let the magical genie, (ether) escape lest your engine won't run or whack you on the knuckles for daring to feed it "bad" fuel. I always wondered why? So I set about to find out and as it turns out, diesels, even traditional diesels, WILL run on no ether fuels. What they WON'T do is HANDSTART on low or no ether fuels. As in the previous examples, the wrong question was being asked.

I like being a misfit. It's a lot more exciting, and rewarding when that Eureka moment hits.

PF fighters? A typo? Maybe PZ fighters? I'm going to get me some but mine will be from NitroModels. They'll sell you just the airplane. That lets me install a converted diesel. That diesel SOUND with a big prop is what makes it for me in a fighter. Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRn5i6Knisw A shade over 10K on an 8 x 4 prop on a Norvel .06. That's double the horsepower and triple the static thrust of a TD .049 on a 5 x 3. I have one that's non RC that does 11K. I wonder how your Ridiculous would like THEM apples? [>:]
Old 11-13-2009, 02:37 AM
AndyW

Ah, I see, never mind. PF = Park Flyers.

Bigger park flyers. We need sumpin between the bigguns and the littlest ones. That way, we get a symmetrical airfoil. Sorry ParkZone but an undercambered airfoil on a Stang just isn't kosher. Perfect on a Sopwith, yes but god, PLEASE don't do that sacrelige to a Spit.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:53 PM
mad web tv scientist

Dave, I've been blown away by your posts! Thanks so much for everything. It is going to take some time to respond to everything I would like to, but I will try to keep this post pithy (famous last words).

First of all please allow me to state that I have no doubts at all about the quality of our R/C equipment. My concern is the power and agenda of forces that might be able effect our equipment that I suspect has capabilities far beyond what most of us would want to believe is possible.

Normally I like to keep the hero of the Battle of Britain on the Spitfire thread that so beautifully inspires the civilized world to heroic deeds in the hour of need. Please consider: - More quotations on: [War]
"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind."
Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

I am sure you are perfectly aware that China's agenda is quite different from the fundamental values that built Western Civilization. You see, certain interests can't be allowing just anyone to be successful enough to pose a treat to their empire, you understand. I am sure you are now well aware of my drift. There are ways to deal with misfits. I document a few well
known cases that don't really even scratch the surface.

However, careful but obviously successful modelers can, and I believe will ultimately fight on successfully, drawing strength from genuine heroes like Sir Winston to participate in the unstoppable victory of truth - as unlikely as that might seem now!

That was really gutsy of you to tell the undeniable truth about gravity. You might have noticed the scientific refutation of the multi-trillon dollar vested interest's popular idea on one of my energy web sites. There is a very real scientific revolution going on behind the scenes and because of their close connection to science and history, fighter plane models can make really great teaching aids. The challenge is to make the truth entertaining. The Fascists will use any dirty trick in the book to suppress the truth about even so basic a subject as gravity that we are all engaged in defeating. Get ready to take some flack. I have no doubt that you will be able to handle the fighters!

You remind me of my very dear friend Ross M., former editor of Model Aviation magazine on the topic of paranoia. He said almost identically the same thing you did. By the way MA has recently endorsed your recommended size of PFs. I hope our preferred killer size PFs will still be available in the future, regardless. To feed my addiction I will simply have to find some very creative ways to make space for future planes that I must have!

Ah yes, internal explosion engines - your discussion is really interesting, but please don't get me started. I will say however, that when I built a model version of the hydrogen reactor system thoroughly explained along with pictures that I posted from the live demonstration that I video taped, you wouldn't believe the terror and swiftness with which otherwise honest people abandoned me as "radioactive."
People can be really afraid to think "forbidden thoughts" sometimes.

By the way, what are PTBs? Are they related to "web gods" that "bless us" with worms, viruses, blocking code, etc.?

HAPPY HUNTING!

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-14-2009, 01:32 AM
AndyW

PTBs, powers that be. [X(] Look up Stan Myers.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:37 PM
mad web tv scientist

[8D] Andy, thanks. Looks like we are thinking in the same channel. Yes, Stan is featured big time on my biggest and best energy web site.

I assume you get the model diesel engine hot first by some means, maybe using a "T" fitting or a quick disconnect/connect fuel tank to demonstrate your discovery, right?

That is really something about that .06. I own several of them. Those mounted on planes are fitted with resonate exhaust systems for Glow fuel. The next url shows my favorite simplified flat sheet balsa wing stunter for demo work that flies very well in an even smaller area than is practical with the Front Yard Fighter. It uses a simple resonate aluminum tube on the .06 for muffling.
THE EXCITEMENT OF IMPOSSIBLE FLYING
http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...TOF/page3.html

The big problem with "REAL CONTROL-LINE PRECISION AEROBATICS" flying is not only the lighter than you think necessary wing loading, but the gyroscopic inertia effects of the larger props as well when attempting to fly REAL 5 - 7 foot radius corners. The glorified stars are doing well if they can even get under a 20 foot radius on the square and triangle maneuver corners! Please see: ''BLACKBALL BALL''
http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...BLACKBALLBALL/

Although I have been looking at some brushless motor technology, so far the high revving modified APC 5.2X 3 inch prop equipped, resonate tuned pipe modified .07 still seems to be the system to beat. It even beats all of my .10s. Please see the "SHOCK AND AWE" (next url) web site. SHOCK AND AWE STUNT INVITATIONAL
http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...UNT/page2.html

The brown paper plan in the first picture on my CALL TO GLORY web site is what my next unbeatable stunter will look like if I can ever take out enough time from PFs. As of now its primary mission will be to call attention to PFs. 90 db or so at 9 feet at around 25k rpm can work well enough to avoid being thrown off of a field while still arousing enough attention from some possible potential modeling enthusiasts to make flying CTG a fun modeling promoting experience. Yes, it is easy to make it a lot louder if/when necessary.

Since there have already been some attempts to dumb down Stunt by softening the rule book corner requirements it will probably be a while before I once again grace Stunt competition circles with my presence.

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-26-2009, 02:16 PM
mad web tv scientist

[8D] Andy, thought you might enjoy the latest "science" (?) news that demonstrates that our bombing runs are right on course! Please see next urls.

My Front Yard Fighter will get the servo treatment you recommended except I will be using AMSOIL'S MP because it won't require that the servos be removed from the plane. It is applied with a liquid carrier but dries perfectly leaving only a dry lubricant.

I have decided to use a very light covering material on the bottom of the wing maybe with a rib or two to obtain a flat airfoil that should help prevent wing flexing. Hope it won't add too much weight. On the other hand maybe a small amount of carbon fiber along the trailing edge would be better. I may just have to buy a new plane and start all over!

Now that the "decision" (?) has finally been made and publicly announced I have no choice now but to get the job done, (eventually) providing I can just get away from this keyboard!

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of ?Anthropogenic Global Warming?? ? Telegraph Blogs
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...lobal-warming/

Senator to demand probe of global-warming 'fraud'
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=117017

ENJOY THE RIDE!

[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 11-26-2009, 03:28 PM
AndyW

Richard,

Getting a diesel engine hot first, if required, can be done at the bench with a heat gun or at the field with a small torch. This facilitates starting with a low, or no ether fuel. Having a high ether prime mix helps. With a 60% ether (and 40% oil) prime mix, three or four prime bursts is usually enough to warm the engine for a start. The high oil content improves compression seal. It'll burp and burbble for a minute or so but eventually transition into a solid run. This technique of using a high ether, prime mix is also useful with a cowled engine where you can't easily get at the needles or the compression screw for initial starting.

I've become a political agnostic. Both sides lie on behalf of hidden benefactors or blackmailers IMO. The PTBs let the two sides compete for the spoils allowed them, IMO. Independents promoting REAL change, like Ross Perot, are quickly dealt with by threats and intimidation. If that doesn't work, assassination comes next. Look up Executive Order 11110.

After having historic heroes for the longest time, I've found out that most are not men of their times but are just men thrust into extraordinary circumstances. "History is written by the victors". "There's the myth and then there's the man,, or woman". "A man should not be judged by the skill of his speech writer". That kind of thing.

I recall much to do about a "nuclear winter". That fizzled out when we kept getting hotter summers and milder winters. So now, it's "climate change" because global warming wasn't panning out. We've had the coolest summer in 10 years. It snowed in October, but November has turned out to be more like September. We have guys like, www.holoscience.com with a new look at the current, gravity driven model of the Universe. New thinking that is predicting, with regular accuracy, as to what our spacecraft are finding about the true nature of comets and other celestial bodies. The sun's output has been dismissed as a major factor for no reason. Dark matter and dark energy are fantasies designed to make fit, new findings, that don't adhere to current theories. We are like the proverbial blind men describing the nature of an elephant.

Global warming is a scam with a paternalistic agenda IMO. There is no question that we need to get people to pay attention to the issue of fouling our own nest. But doing so, not by reasoned argument, but by deception, is backfiring. As in "The the Boy Who Cried Wolf", the next time a serious issue comes up, who will listen?

If I had the E-Flite Mustang, I'd get a spare wing, split it in half and use that to glue to the bottoms to make a fully symmetrical wing. A thin, foam spar would be in order. That makes the aileron set up more complicated, of course.

And about PTBs, this looks to be one of them. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...nksgiving.aspx Both sides are under their control. We are a house divided, we need to identify the true enemy within and take back our destiny. We all need to find out, what really happened.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.