Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Dumas 1954 Chris Craft Commander 36" freshly built (ready to run)

Notices

Dumas 1954 Chris Craft Commander 36" freshly built (ready to run)

Old 04-17-2018, 01:46 PM
mtdoramike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumas 1954 Chris Craft Commander 36" freshly built (ready to run)

I just recently finished building a Dumas Chris Craft Commander 36" wooden boat. It has been out on it's maiden voyage with no leaks or issues and runs great. It has two brushed 850 canned motors that I had to special order from England since none could be found stateside. Also has a brushed speed control, servo for rudders, receiver, radio, lipo battery and charger. She has been named the Rosa Lee reflected in gold letter on the stern, if you want to name it yourself, I can fix that with a few hours work, no problem.

Asking $650.00 and I'll split the shipping cost.

Now, I'm willing to sell it any way you want it, if you want to use your own radio equipment, or your own drive train, I can yank out what ever you don't want and adjust the price upon negotiation. But to me, it's all set up with the system it has and runs like a scaulded dog so would be a shame, but I'm willing.

I'm also willing to give a considerable discounted price for a local sale so as not to have to package and ship. Also willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up.

mike

Last edited by mtdoramike; 04-25-2018 at 07:08 AM.