Old 04-22-2018, 01:19 PM
Starfighter
My Feedback: (78)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **PRICE REDUCED** Futaba T14SG 14 channel computer System

** PRICE REDUCED**

*SOLD* SOLD* SOLD*

Hello:
This is a relisting of my expired ad for a New, unused, Futaba T14SG Aircraft (not Heli) computer system. The system is complete, and I purchased it from Tower approx. 14 months ago.
I've charged it up, wiggled the sticks (made sure it worked), and that's all. I did not program it, or install it in a model. It is pristine in every way.
I'm now aware that the factory warranty expired while I've had it. So, because it no longer has the factory warranty (not transferable by the way), I am willing to sell it for a lower price.
So, selling it for the reduced price of $415.00. Buyer pays $20.00 shipping (the Continental US only), and I will make up the balance of the shipping/insurance cost. Alaska, Hawaii and/or Puerto Rico buyers pay the full cost for shipping. No Foreign sales.
Pay by PayPal (I will absorb PayPal tax), US Postal Money Order, or a Personal Check. Note: if paid with Personal Check, the system will only ship out after the check clears the Bank (usually a 5 day process).

AGAIN: NEW, unused, 14 channel Futaba computer system.

PS: I'm a veteran, a USAF DAV (Disabled American Veteran), Vietnam era thru Desert Storm. I've been on RCU a looooong time. Ok?
For those that don't know, the average cost for this system is anywhere from $549.99 to $599.99 dollars at Tower depending on the catalog you order from, and $599.99 at Chief (currently on backorder). So, you see, I'm not making a profit here with this sale, and will not break even on original investment. What I'm offering here is a deal for someone.Those who have purchased from me (click on my feedback/ratings) have never been disappointed with items they purchased. I do not sell junk, and do not take monetary advantage of anyone. I stand by my word, and when I state that something is new, its new/unused. I recently sold two (2) new Futaba receivers (see expired ads section), and the buyer was very satisfied.
If purchasing from me, you will be satisfied too...

Last edited by Starfighter; 05-05-2018 at 12:50 PM.