Notices

OS BX1 108 ringed engine with extras

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 12:17 PM
impactiq
My Feedback: (57)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OS BX1 108 ringed engine with extras

Offered for your consideration is a Nice never fueled or fired OS BX1 108 ringed engine. Engine itself has been mounted to the included Dubro isolation beam mounts.

Bearing are smooth and compression is perfect as never run engine should be. Everything turns as it should.

Box and instructions does have some writing on them.

Included with this sale is 3 styles of Pitts mufflers. The J-Tec is for side mounted engines. The SlimLine is for engine is mounted inverted where the can/pipes go behind the engine and exit the bottom. The last one is for up right mounted engines where the pipes go down the side of the engine mount and out the bottom. The 2 NIP mufflers have all mounting hardware included while the other is unused out of package w/o screws.

At this time I have no interest of splitting this package up. You will get everything pictured at one price.

$265.00 shipped in the US. Alaska and Hawaii is a little extra. PayPal is accepted and preferred.