• Sold

• Price
    $490
  • Location Nashville, TN, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Desert Aircraft
  • Model DA100
Description:

DA100 I picked up with the intent to put in a H9 Decathlon that I never ended up buying. Runs great like a broken in DA should. This is an older engine S/N 0064, but is in good shape internally with smooth cylinder walls and good compression. Pops on the 4-5th flip and fires 3-4 flips later.

Asking $490 shipped (east of the Rockies. Add $10 if you're on the west coast). Payment via PayPal.

Thanks

***EDIT: Didn't realize I had the prop bolts and mounting plate off in the original pics. Put those on and added to the pics***

Old 07-06-2018, 09:49 PM
twiztidbowler
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by jstyle13 View Post
DA100 I picked up with the intent to put in a H9 Decathlon that I never ended up buying. Runs great like a broken in DA should. This is an older engine S/N 0064, but is in good shape internally with smooth cylinder walls and good compression. Pops on the 4-5th flip and fires 3-4 flips later.

Asking $490 shipped (east of the Rockies. Add $10 if you're on the west coast). Payment via PayPal.

Thanks

***EDIT: Didn't realize I had the prop bolts and mounting plate off in the original pics. Put those on and added to the pics***
Careful this guy is a scammer.