Notices

ExpressCraft 71" Custom Paint/Dual Zenoahs

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 11:47 AM
esvajoe
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ExpressCraft 71" Custom Paint/Dual Zenoahs

I built this about 4 years ago. Never seen water other than a bucket to check the water pumps. THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY PURCHASE. More pics available to those that are seriously interested. Twin Inline Zenoahs by Warehouse Hobbies when they were still Mod'n engines. All Anodized. Anodized clutch. Custom tuned pipes. Speedmaster Hardware after of the stern. Hull is decked out in DX6r Stickers as well as custom applications. Again, this boat has never seen water. Custom vents, dual rudders. Dual tanks, all anodized hardware. In need of cash at the moment, but this won't go for free. 900.00 FIRM with pickup. If you need additional pics, ask. No tire kickers. You'll need a TX and RX. If you're running Spektrum, I can provide a new in package 3 Ch Rx. Also selling a modified 1/5 Dune Runner with upgraded intake and exhaust. Ran Once. Can send pics of that if anyone is interested, custom paint scheme (decals). X-Can on exhaust and K&M on intake. Thanks.
Joe

Boat measures 72" bow to stern....78"+ with running gear, prob 25-30 lbs in weight. NOT SHIPPING.

Future Listings:

1/6 Phoenix Models Thunder Streak. UNbuilt-All upgraded Robart parts for gear.
Have tons of other Giant Scale Models, some partially built, some still in boxes. Floats etc.....

JR Radios (Babied, Upgraded and ready to roll)
Hitec Battery Chargers (Newer, ready for LIPO....along with a few 3S Packs)

NO TRADES. Other circumstances require the cash. Thanks.

Last edited by esvajoe; 07-10-2018 at 06:44 AM.
Old 07-15-2018, 03:25 PM
mfusco

Default ExpressCraft with Zenoad twin.

What giant scale warbirds, kit, partially built or complete do you have for sale?
[email protected]
thankyou, Mfusco
Stamford, Ct.
Old 07-18-2018, 01:28 AM
mfusco

I am interested in what giant scale warbirds you have for sale. Thankyou, MFusco
Stamford, Ct.
[email protected]
Cell: 203 248-8237