Notices

Carf p-51d

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 04:51 PM
LBJ
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Carf p-51d

For sale, brand new, 4 flights, COMP ARF P-51D. MVVS 80cc gasser. Beautiful P-51D "Hurry Home Honey." Too much to list. Please inquire if interested. $7,000 cash. Too large to ship, local sale and pickup only. Feel free to make offer. Reasonable offers will be answered. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by LBJ; 07-12-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:59 PM
dboyle
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P51

Hello

i know you are not shipping, but if you change your mind and decide to ship, please let me know.

Thanks.

Doug.

Originally Posted by LBJ
For sale, brand new, 4 flights, COMP ARF P-51D. MVVS 80cc gasser. Beautiful P-51D "Hurry Home Honey." Too much to list. Please inquire if interested. $7,000 cash. Too large to ship, local sale and pickup only. Feel free to make offer. Reasonable offers will be answered. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:54 AM
LBJ
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Doug, yep, too large and fragile for shipping. It's well built, but still needs to be handled carefully. It was made to fly, not haul around! I've seen Fed Ex AND UPS tear up bare glass fuselages in shipping, just imagine what they'd to to a 40 pound model! haha.