Reload this Page >

Fortune T-1 Jet - T-1 Revco Fuselage Bag

Notices

Fortune T-1 Jet - T-1 Revco Fuselage Bag

Old 08-20-2018, 01:08 PM
flyrcturbines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fortune T-1 Jet - T-1 Revco Fuselage Bag

I purchased this Revco top of the line Fuselage Bag for my Fortune T-1 jet never used. It will not fit the mini T-1. I can't transport the jet with the Vert Stab in place so I just decided not to use it. It is really a heavy duty bag and very soft inside with a heavy duty zipper and handle.

I have attached a few photos and what it would cost to have one shipped to the USA. I don't want to ship out of the country. I will take paypal. I would like to get 180.00 for it and 30.00 shipping. If the shipping is less I will refund the difference. To purchase it and have it shipped to the USA would be over 301.00.

Thanks
Rich

Last edited by flyrcturbines; 08-22-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:11 PM
igoren
My Feedback: (23)

if it would fit my ultra bandit ?
Old 08-26-2018, 03:26 AM
damagedgoodes

Originally Posted by flyrcturbines
I purchased this Revco top of the line Fuselage Bag for my Fortune T-1 jet never used. It will not fit the mini T-1. I can't transport the jet with the Vert Stab in place so I just decided not to use it. It is really a heavy duty bag and very soft inside with a heavy duty zipper and handle.

I have attached a few photos and what it would cost to have one shipped to the USA. I don't want to ship out of the country. I will take paypal. I would like to get 180.00 for it and 30.00 shipping. If the shipping is less I will refund the difference. To purchase it and have it shipped to the USA would be over 301.00.

Thanks
Rich
Hello Rich,

i know your add says says will not ship outside the U.S. however if you change your mind I’m interested as I was going to order a fuselage bag from Revoc myself. I have a full set for my Ultra Flash and think they are great. Currently have the T1wings and stabs in a generic wing bag.

I’m located in Australia.

Thanks for your time,

Dave Goodes