09-13-2018, 02:25 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 328

• Price
    $1,700
    • OBO
  • Location Glendale, CA, USA
  • Condition New
  • Model PBY Catalina
Description:

A large 1:10 scale unassembled/unpainted PBY Catalina RC kit with 2 Moki gas engines (located in Glendale, CA) that I purchased for a film I'm making, but I didn't end up needing it. It's an AIRWORLD MODELLBAU kit with beautiful vacuum bag fiberglass molded pieces with exquisite detail. I would love to find a buyer (for a fraction of the original cost) that really loves this particular plane and would enjoy building it out. You can visit the Airworld Modellbau site and view the model - unfortunately they will not allow me to post the url here. But here is the main address - just add the www

airworld.online.de/Englisch/Motorflugzeuge/Catalina/index.htm

KIT INCLUDES: Fuselage section, 3 wing sections, engine cowls, elevators, ailerons, rudder, wing-tip floats, vacuformed clear cockpit canopy, vacuformed clear blister section, 2 Moki gas powered engines, 2 rubber & plastic wheels, 2 sets of styrofoam under wing drop tanks.

Old 09-13-2018, 04:39 PM
raventech
My Feedback: (77)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Pby

Originally Posted by PBYCat View Post
A large 1:10 scale unassembled/unpainted PBY Catalina RC kit with 2 Moki gas engines (located in Glendale, CA) that I purchased for a film I'm making, but I didn't end up needing it. It's an AIRWORLD MODELLBAU kit with beautiful vacuum bag fiberglass molded pieces with exquisite detail. I would love to find a buyer (for a fraction of the original cost) that really loves this particular plane and would enjoy building it out. You can visit the Airworld Modellbau site and view the model - unfortunately they will not allow me to post the url here. But here is the main address - just add the www

airworld.online.de/Englisch/Motorflugzeuge/Catalina/index.htm

KIT INCLUDES: Fuselage section, 3 wing sections, engine cowls, elevators, ailerons, rudder, wing-tip floats, vacuformed clear cockpit canopy, vacuformed clear blister section, 2 Moki gas powered engines, 2 rubber & plastic wheels, 2 sets of styrofoam under wing drop tanks.
oh man, one of my favorite planes. Does this have retracts and would you sell with out engines. Mike Oceanside, Ca
Old 09-15-2018, 05:56 PM
hckyguy1970

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Pby

Yes, I am also wondering if you’d sell just the airframe...no motors?