Notices

Nikko Columbia

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 05:12 PM
jglezellis
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nikko Columbia

Selling a unique build. This model was originally a single-channel airplane from Nikko. I'm including the original transmitter and receiver/servo unit, which I believe is 27MHz, in addition to the changes I've made that are outlined below.

I purchased the airplane off of eBay as it was a model I always wanted as a child. After receiving it, I replaced the heavy receiver/servo unit with two micro Spektrum digital servos, an E-flite ESC, and replaced the propeller with a prop-saver adapter and a standard APC prop. In short, it was a fun build for a model that was available in the early 1990s. I believe the original weight of the aircraft was around 200 grams, and replacing the internals, while adding another channel, decreased the weight by almost 40 grams or so.

It is in perfect condition with the exception of a slight tear that is located on the wing. This is the way it was when I received it. Nothing structural.

Currently installed are:

-2x Spektrum H2060 nano servos (rudder and elevator)
-1x Spektrum 6310 micro receiver
-1x E-Flite brushed ESC
-APC Prop
-4Thunder Power 2-cell Pro Lite batteries (250mAh) for the Columbia.

Feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] with any questions.