Notices

Aviation Design Mini-Diamond RTF w/Jetcat 100RX

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 08:28 AM
dotdigital
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aviation Design Mini-Diamond RTF w/Jetcat 100RX

PLEASE GO HERE TO SEE ALL PHOTOS AS THIS RCU SITE WONT HANDLE ALL THE IMAGES TO SEE THE RCGROUPS AD SHOWS SYSTEM COMPLETE WITH THE JETCAT TURBINE INSTALLED .
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...w-Jetcat-100RX

Aviation Design produces only top-line quality jets and this example was configured with the best components .
Excellent condition- with NO ground contact marks , ie: scrapes, etc. on fuselage, wings or wing tips. - Looks like it wasn't flown. See photos as I have detailed each component- top & bottom.

The Diamond 'Starwars' design will draw quite a bit of attention at any field on the ground and in the air. However It flies like a trainer in spite of the futuristic style. No bad flight habits. The large flaps slow the jet down for comfortable landings with no surprises. Not even a flap/elevator mix is required for this model. Due to its light weight design the Jetcat 100 rx motor is more than ample for verticals and quick take offs. AD Build manual will be included

Added bonus: The Mini-Diamond breaks down to a very manageable size that can fit into a mid size sedan (with the back seats folded down option).

Selling this beauty as I am moving into larger jet airframes and need to make room/ raise cash.

As stated this is in gleaming condition RTF jet...

I have original shipping carton to provide safe delivery by FedEx.
Add 3% percent or use friends and family to eliminate fee or bank check ( ships when funds clear).

Specifications-
Equipped with :
Powerbox Mercury SRS with optional GPS included.
AD KEVLAR FUEL TANK
AD STAINLESS STEEL TAILPIPE
Graupner 557 MG torque digital servos throughout plus high torque flap servos: MKS brand HV6130 coreless metal gear servos.
Proline Genesis 40 series Electric retracts/brakes
BUY IT WITH THE JETCAT 100RX INSTALLED AS SHOWN FOR $5495.00 with GSU and ECU battery included.-- Motor is Pristine, -never serviced with just 3.5 hours. FOD Screen installed.

For all the technical details, etc. go here : http://aviation-design.fr/

No trades please... $3995 PRICE IS WITHOUT THE JETCAT MOTOR- WITH MOTOR (AS SHOWN) $5495.00

Hey, If you want a show stopper - this is it!

Wanna see it in flight? Short Video of the Maiden flight's take off... go here:

Last edited by dotdigital; 10-02-2018 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:26 PM
horsefeetky

video link not working
Old 09-21-2018, 01:58 PM
dotdigital
My Feedback: (41)

Thank u for advising- fixed!