Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

SELLING IT ALL. havent flown in 5 years.

Notices

SELLING IT ALL. havent flown in 5 years.

Old 10-08-2018, 02:51 PM
drbenz
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SELLING IT ALL. havent flown in 5 years.

I haven't flown in at least 5 years. moving on to different interests. I would like to get rid of all
of my airplane stuff. I know its not the greatest pristine stuff but its a lot for what im asking.
all the airplanes and radio gear, all of the building equipment and tools, all of the flight boxes including the tools. this post may take me a few days to finish but I will start with the pictures and add details as I can. I will NOT ship airplanes so don't ask unless you're willing to pay serious shipping costs. I will consider trades especially for an atv of equal value for all or part of what I have. I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama and can meet half way for a big enough sale. What's not in the pictures is boxes of RC stuff, including lipo batteries, high torque servos, hardware, and anything you can think of. Feel free to contact me with any questions, I may not reply every day so be patient... thanks.

I cant seem to upload more than one picture so I will describe what I have and send pics to you directly upon request.

Seagull Bling 50cc Brillelli engine (echo conversion like BME). The best plane I have. I reinforced the wings years ago. plane has never been crashed or damaged in any way.
excellent airplane. $600

Chip Hyde tunnel vision profile. originally designed for maybe saito 220? converted to Brison 2.4. was snapped in half a long time ago but repaired and flown many times since. really could use a re-covering. $500

Dave Patrick 27% edge with a Brison 2.4. has damage to the canopy and had previous damage to the fuselage which has been repaired. also comes with a nice wing bag and an extra set of wings with really crappy wing bags. $500

Air America Cap 232 kit only partially completed. all fuselage pieces are included. cowl included. new servos included. most surfaces covered black and yellow. I have some extra rudder, aileron, or elevator pieces but cant remember which. I have a Brillelli GT46 for it but will sell separately or together. $300 with engine.
pica 1/12 scale F4U corsair with OS25. $200
POS trainer plane. flies good but needs repair. Evolution 46. $75

I have several electric planes in various conditions. one new In the box. several in damaged condition. a couple in flyable condition.
building stuff is great planes bench top box with tools. a box of covering if I can find it. tons of hardware.
have half a dozen engines, some gas and some nitro. will try to post a pic.

Last edited by drbenz; 10-21-2018 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:59 AM
JetDr737
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM Sent