Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

For sale Losi SCTE's plus everything to go with.

Notices

For sale Losi SCTE's plus everything to go with.

Old 10-18-2018, 06:32 AM
hollywood54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale Losi SCTE's plus everything to go with.

For Sale, My Losi SCTE's .I have made a list to the best of my ability, as there is alot of stuff. Losi parts,pivot ball set,5x40x 5/8 screws,front spindel and carrier set,axle covers,cv couplers,front bumper set,rod end set,dynamite cooling fan,diff fluids,4 sets of wheels,trac star back pack,5 SMC batteries, 1 DX4C, 1 DX3E,! charger. There are some more things as well.One scte is a 2.0 with hobby wing 47ookv motor and hobby wing xerun pro esc, and a savox sc1258 servo. The other is a 1.0 converted to a 2.0 with stock motor and esc and a hitec HS-7955TG servo.There is more stuff with it as well. Buyer take's all and every thing is in excellence condition. Everything must go !!This is a great way for father and son to go out and bash, or race. Price for all is $950.00 or best offer.At this price this is a crazy deal !!! Buyer pays true shipping cost. Thanks for looking...........

Last edited by hollywood54; 10-18-2018 at 07:55 AM.