Community
Search
Notices

IR Battle Ready Torro Jagdtiger w/ IBU2U Base, Tamiya Battle System, Turnigy i6

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 12:43 PM
ShadowTheULF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IR Battle Ready Torro Jagdtiger w/ IBU2U Base, Tamiya Battle System, Turnigy i6

I'm looking to sell my Torro Jagdtiger with an IBU2U base and Tamiya battle unit installed.

Here is a simple video of it running and firing:
Pictures with descriptions are here: https://imgur.com/a/KJjPJw3

The tank was purchased from Taigen so it features numerous metal parts. It is an IR version and I have maintained the stock recoil and IR flash by replacing the ground wire (that is usually soldered to the stock Taigen board) with a Taigen on/off switch with a ground wire built-in. I then swapped out the stock Taigen board with an IBU2U base version board and added a Turnigy i6 TX (mode 1, right stick does not self-center) and used the included receiver. I also added a Tamiya Battle System by swapping out the IR apple mount with the official Tamiya one (apple included too of course) and I mounted the official Tamiya IR LED in a tube (properly prepped with black paint) and mounted it in the mantlet making for a discrete integrated look and an IR battle experience that utilizes gun elevation. As you can see from the pictures the limited space around the hatch combined with the large Tamiya Battle System apple and mount resulted in the mount preventing the top hatch from properly closing.

The vehicle is 100% ready for Tamiya-compatible battles as it includes everything you need to run it (except for a charger). The one thing I would recommend doing to it is some cable-management as I never got around to it. As for paint, it is painted as the Kuromorimine Jagdtiger from Girls und Panzer.

My asking price for this battle-ready Jagdtiger (with TX and battery included) is $450 and please reach out if you are interested.

I am located in the North Bay area of Northern California (north of San Francisco) and would love to sell local but I am able to bubble-wrap the heck out of this thing and ship it if needed. If shipping is needed then we can figure that out via e-mail as the cost of shipping something so large and heavy will vary greatly depending on distance.

Last edited by ShadowTheULF; 10-30-2018 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-27-2018, 12:50 AM
EXTRA 330L
My Feedback: (4)

I take it this is a 1/16 scale , and no sound on the video .
Old 10-27-2018, 08:03 AM
ShadowTheULF

Originally Posted by EXTRA 330L
I take it this is a 1/16 scale , and no sound on the video .
Correct, this is 1/16 scale. Sound is working just fine on the video on all of my devices so I'm not sure why it is not for you. Have you tried clicking through to youtube proper rather than watching the embedded one?