Community
Search
Notices

Fox Eagle Twin engine 120 (.60 x2)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 10:16 AM
psiturbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox Eagle Twin engine 120 (.60 x2)

"Our Fox 19BB, 40BB and 50BB are our top line motors. Materials used are top quality and the best we have found for the purpose. All cylinders and bearing surfaces have been hand fitted for optimum clearance. All_motors have been test run at full power and all needle valves have been adjusted to normal operating adjustment. We pay less attention to cosmetics than our competitors, but nobody takes the care we do to insure that your motor will start readily, run right, and fly your airplane with authority. Buy one-you will be happy that you did"!
- Duke Fox
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=753020
I have an account in rcgroups as pipboyv997, and verify I have 100% feedback. You can reach me through Rcgroups, and go from there if need be. All my sales have been buyer pays as friend/family/gift even to Great Britain, and always receive 100% positive feedback.

Bench run Fox Eagle Twin 120
smooth bearings, carb barrel free, not stuck, mounting holes ok, NOT drilled
Engine comes in original box w instructions.

for more info email me to;
pipboyv997@yandex com

* I reserve the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. After the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance "I'll take it" or "I will buy it" of such changes. In addition you may be subject to any posted guidelines or sometimes additional terms applicable to the sale. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.

I may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability:
(1) modify, or terminate this listing or any portion thereof.
(2) change, revise, or modify the this listing, the materials, or any portion thereof
(3) as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or for any other purposes.
(4) impose limits on certain sales or messages, features, or restrict business in whole or in part.
(5) I reserve the right to cancel a sale, conduct communications, in my sole discretion, deem to be appropriate
(6) I shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have from the use of the item been listed for sale or any consequential damages arising from the use or misuse of such item.

*It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions of Use regularly for updates.

Last edited by psiturbo; 10-26-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:11 PM
Speedbully

Hello looks good. I would like to purchase your engine. Send link or invoice. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:11 AM
Speedbully

Pistubo wormed out of the deal by jacking up the price and casting insults. Ignore that D bag.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:45 PM
psiturbo

Oof
Here is another insult for you, because you are special!

Admins dont give two shyts about this forum.

Speedbully, FOUk YOU! Damn loser cheapskate!

Last edited by psiturbo; 10-29-2018 at 03:33 AM.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:45 PM
psiturbo

Originally Posted by Speedbully
Pistubo wormed out of the deal by jacking up the price and casting insults. Ignore that D bag.
* I reserve the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. After the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance "I'll take it" or "I will buy it" of such changes. In addition you may be subject to any posted guidelines or sometimes additional terms applicable to the sale. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.

I may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability:
(1) modify, or terminate this listing or any portion thereof.
(2) change, revise, or modify the this listing, the materials, or any portion thereof
(3) as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or for any other purposes.
(4) impose limits on certain sales or messages, features, or restrict business in whole or in part.
(5) I reserve the right to cancel a sale, conduct communications, in my sole discretion, deem to be appropriate
(6) I shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have from the use of the item been listed for sale or any consequential damages arising from the use or misuse of such item.

*It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions of Use regularly for updates.

Last edited by psiturbo; 10-26-2018 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-26-2018, 08:28 PM
psiturbo

Default Pending sale

pending sale