Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

E-Flite Habu 32 N.I.B.; COMPLETE with EDF unit, E-Flite Landing Gear, servos.

Community
Search
Notices

E-Flite Habu 32 N.I.B.; COMPLETE with EDF unit, E-Flite Landing Gear, servos.

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Anklebiter
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Flite Habu 32 N.I.B.; COMPLETE with EDF unit, E-Flite Landing Gear, servos.

This is the original Habu 32 Electric Ducted Fan Jet in the original colors (red/black/silver, now discontinued), and Delta V 32 Fan Unit (EFLDF32), both NEW IN BOX, and including everything necessary for completion.

The Habu 32 is well known for it's extraordinary style and beauty, outstanding flight performance and wide flight envelope. Capable of most aerobatics, breath-taking 150+MPH passes, yet slows down to land at nearly a walk with flaps deployed. In a world full of foamies, the Habu is a great alternative and is a very inexpensive composite. It sports a beautifully finished fiberglass fuse, and fully sheeted wings and empennage. It has received rave reviews since it's introduction as an outstanding, forgiving flyer that is a great starter jet or a blast for an experienced pilot!

Included is everything required for complete assembly except for Rx and 6S LiPo: Custom E-Flite electric tricycle landing gear, E-Flite 80A ESC (EFLA1080B), EDF Brushless motor (EFLM3032DFA), 6ea of Hitec HS-85MG servos, 1ea JR DS368BB Digital Servo, and most hardware and cables required. Some components are recycled from another Habu 32, but all are in excellent condition and guaranteed to work properly.

Kit Features:

- Painted fiberglass fuselage and vertical stabilizer
- Sheeted balsa wings and horizontal stabilizers covered in genuine UltraCote® covering
- Wings and stabilizers are removable using carbon blade spars and aluminum sockets for easy transport
- Pre-hinged control surfaces
- Flap Ready
- Hyper-efficient duct design--no cheater holes
- Bolt-on compatibility with E-flite® Delta-V® 32 power system (sold separately)
- Ready for E-flite 15-25 size electric retracts (sold separately)
- Machined aluminum wheels
- Optional landing gear doors included
- Access hatch for the fan unit and a canopy hatch for easy battery access
- Quick-release access hatch/cockpit deck

Buyer pays USPS Retail Ground shipping, specified at time of sale. Cashiers check ok, Paypal OK for 3.25% additional.

Thanks for looking! Buy this BEAUTIFUL JET BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!!