Notices

Proctor Nieuport 28 C-1

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 05:29 PM
rc av8r
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proctor Nieuport 28 C-1

Proctor has a well-earned reputation among those of us who love scale WWI model aircraft. Regrettably, Proctor models take a lot of time to build and to assemble at the field. This particular model solves both issues. Not only is it already built and ready to be covered/finished, but it’s built extremely well. The professional caliber of the construction has no warps, twists, or other problematic building mistakes. Upon examination, you will clearly see the absolute best craftsmanship as all parts fit together perfectly. As for field assembly, this model will take a fraction of the time because the fuselage front/rear halves join with just four screws aft of the cockpit. (Check out the photos.) The wings, struts, and rigging stay attached and intact during transit to/from the field. Bottom line….field assembly for a Proctor museum-quality scale model would be shorter than for a Balsa USA stand-off scale model!

Specifications: · Wingspan – 80 inches · Length – 63.75 inches · Wing Area – 1,708 sq. inches· Weight – ~18.5 lbs. · 4 channels (throttle, ailerons, rudder, elevator)

I am asking $650 for this masterpiece. If you want to make an offer, please send me a “private message”. If you have questions, please call me (Stan) at 914-882-7997. I much prefer local pick-up and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you. Thanks!