Notices

Pattern Plane

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 09:21 AM
jeremyilj03
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pattern Plane

Up for sale is an pattern plane (66" wingspan) that I acquired a few years ago at an estate sale. I don't have the time to get it flying and a hoping to sell it to someone who finds it as interesting as I do but will get it in the air.

I have looked and can't find anything about who manufactured this plane. It is well made though. The fuselage is fiberglass and the wing appears to be fiberglass over wood construction. The paint is in fair condition with the white having yellowed throughout the years. The plane includes pneumatic retracts and a small air tank (no control valve included). Also included is a motor with a unique muffler. Based upon the way the motor is mounted I can't see the manufacturer's name, all I can see is, "Made in Austria." I imagine that the motor is .60 size motor. The motor rotates well when I spin the prop and seems to have a decent amount of compression. Based upon my inspection of the plan it appears that this previous owner may have never finished this plane as there are no remnants of screw holes or residue in the fuel tank or on the motor.

I wish I could tell you more about the plane, however this is all I know. If you have any questions please send me a private message or email me ([email protected]). Local pickup only.