$950
    • OBO
  • Location Ellington, CT, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Arizona Model Aircrafters
  • Model Fokker D-VII
Description:

***This item has been sold.*****

I purchased this model from an ad in RCU. After bringing it home, I made some modifications (primarily cosmetic) and put it aside with virtually no flying time. It is in excellent shape. Rather than allow it to continue to “collect dust”, I thought someone else might enjoy it. Before purchasing this one, I had an Arizona Models D-VII that I absolutely loved and got many flights on. For those of you unfamiliar with the Arizona Models version of the Fokker D-VII, it is the Gary Allen design. This one is painted in the color scheme used by an infamous German WWI pilot (Hermann Goering).
This Fokker D- VII model includes six servos (2 for ailerons, 2 for elevator, one for rudder, and one for throttle). It needs a battery and receiver. The model is powered by a US 41 engine with a Pitts-style muffler. Lots of nice scale detail including machine guns, full-body pilot, painted markings and weathering, exposed dummy engine, grill, instruments, and much more. I will be including the blueprints, construction manual, and a pair of spoked wheels, as well.

Specifications:

- Wingspan – 88 inches

- Length – 69.5 inches

- Wing Area – 2,260 sq. inches

- Weight – ~24 lbs. - 4 channels (throttle, ailerons, rudder, elevator)

I am asking $950for it and prefer local pick up. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you for local pick-up. If you want to make an offer, please send me a “private message”. If you have questions, please call me (Stan) at 914-882-7997. Thanks!

Old 01-11-2019, 05:36 PM
mujenpwr
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by rc av8r View Post
I purchased this model from an ad in RCU. After bringing it home, I made some modifications (primarily cosmetic) and put it aside with virtually no flying time. It is in excellent shape. Rather than allow it to continue to “collect dust”, I thought someone else might enjoy it. Before purchasing this one, I had an Arizona Models D-VII that I absolutely loved and got many flights on. For those of you unfamiliar with the Arizona Models version of the Fokker D-VII, it is the Gary Allen design. This one is painted in the color scheme used by an infamous German WWI pilot (Hermann Goering). This Fokker D- VII model includes six servos (2 for ailerons, 2 for elevator, one for rudder, and one for throttle). It needs a battery and receiver. The model is powered by a US 41 engine with a Pitts-style muffler. Lots of nice scale detail including machine guns, full-body pilot, painted markings and weathering, exposed dummy engine, grill, instruments, and much more. I will be including the blueprints, construction manual, and a pair of spoked wheels, as well.

Specifications:

- Wingspan – 88 inches

- Length – 69.5 inches

- Wing Area – 2,260 sq. inches

- Weight – ~24 lbs. - 4 channels (throttle, ailerons, rudder, elevator)

I am asking $950for it and prefer local pick up. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you for local pick-up. If you want to make an offer, please send me a “private message”. If you have questions, please call me (Stan) at 914-882-7997. Thanks!
PM
Old 01-11-2019, 10:04 PM
alp38guy

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Smile dr 7

Hi Stan
I like your plane and I live in Springfield ma
I can offer you 800 cash
I will be in ct tomorrow morning text me or call so I can meet you.phone 413-351-5715
regards Alan
Old 01-12-2019, 05:37 AM
rc av8r
My Feedback: (15)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi Allan and thanks for the interest. I am in the middle of something right now and will call you later. Thanks.

Stan