01-23-2019, 11:55 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 607

• Price
    $600
  • Location Winter Park, FL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Balsa USA
  • Model Nieuport 28
Description:

80 inch ws, Brison 2.4 gas, new RCX ignition and plug. Weighs 16.8 lbs. RTF with your receiver/transmitter. Hitechs on control surfaces, Futaba on throttle, kill switch, 3300ma nimh on receiver, 2000 nimh on ignition, pilot bust, Rotoflow fuel tank. Bought airframe 90% complete and painted. Added wing struts, finished cabane struts, pilot bust, installed fire wall, engine and electronics. Plane has not been flown. I have had to cut into the fabric on both wings to remove a bell crank system designed by builder and added dual aileron servos. Also had to re install a hard point for the wing strut that was installed at wrong location. Have been patched and painted and not detectable from a short distance. Asking $600.00 RTF with your radio gear. Would be a great week end flyer for someone wanting a WW1 warbird. Local pick up, but will drive half way up to 50 miles from Orlando Fla. to deliver. Still available as of 2-5-19.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:42 PM
kentland8
My Feedback: (26)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Purchase

I will take it at your price and pick up Friday morning on my way to Deland. Dave Voglund 502-381-4275. Where are you located? Maybe we can meet along the interstate. I will be coming from Ft Myers.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:36 AM
sailr
My Feedback: (25)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Beat me to it