• Sold
  • Sold

• Price
    $1,600
    • OBO
  • Location Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

New Jets Munt VT80BLR (upgraded to Auto-Restart). I bought it about a year ago but did not get a chance to install it to my jet, got busy with other jets I have. I decided to get a larger turbine, so this is for sale. I only bench tested it for about 2 to 3 min to check the rated rpm and auto restart feature. It is powerful engine for its size, very efficient. The total time still showing 0.0h. I think it start showing numbers on time once you pass the 6 min mark.

Add 3% if using PayPal.
FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS ONLY.
Thanks for looking.

Nominal thrust: 80N(18lbs)at 150.000 RPM
Idle thrust: 3.8N (<1lb)
Idle RPM: 42,000
Diameter: 90.5mm (3.56")
Engine weight: 950g (2.1lb)
Installed weight: 1,075g (2,37lb)
Fuel: Kerosene/Diesel + 3% oil
Fuel consumption: 220g/min
Starting mode: Direct Kerosene
This is the first member of our all new generation VT engines, most advanced and user friendly of its class. Has been updated with a new ECU and brushless pump.
This new generation engine from Jets-Munt reduces the installation to a minimum, greatly reducing the chance of installation errors and wiring failures.
The ecu, of a new generation design, is integrated inside the engine, together with the RPM sensors, temperature sensors and valves.
This revolutionary feature, that is another worldwide first from Jets-Munt, reduces the external components to be installed to only the fuel pump and filter, enabling a very easy swap of the engine between different airframes.
Install kit is reduced to the brushless fuel pump only. Besides all the improvements on electronics, Jets-Munt have made a big investment effort in tooling, procuring and manufacturing processes. This enables a reduction in the total weight and price significantly compared to other engines in its class.
Includes engine and all ancillary accessories needed to run the engine