Notices

custom FAA & AMA Number Vinyl Cutting Services

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 05:02 AM
jeremyilj03
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default custom FAA & AMA Number Vinyl Cutting Services

New government (FAA) regulations require all aircraft to display their FAA registration number on the exterior of the aircraft. I can help you meet this requirement by providing you adhesive backed, sign grade (Oracal) vinyl letters. I have several photos which demonstrate the wide range of colors available, how the decal will come to you and what the decal looks like on an airframe. For your reference the blue airplane has a 3/4 tall decal whereas the red plan has a 1/2" tall decal. I can also do scale work as work (see the SBD Dauntless - 2 photos). The decals come 'ready-to-apply.' Make sure to thoroughly clean the surface prior to applying the decal and carefully peel the application paper off after you have applied the decal to the airframe.
All colors with the exception of black and white have a glossy finish. Black and white are available in matte or gloss finish.

How to order: Send me a PM with the following information:
a. Font(s) - you can have multiple fonts for order involving more than one set (no extra charge)
b. Size (number height)*
c. Color - you can have multiple colors for orders involving more than one set (no extra charge).
d. FAA & AMA (if desired) number or anything else that you want
e. Quantity needed
f. Email address

* - 1/4" minimum letter/number height.

Once I receive the above information, I will send you an electronic proof (if you'd like) and request payment. If I don't have a sufficient amount of vinyl for your order I will let you know before asking for payment and will inform you the approximate time it will take for me to receive the additional vinyl. Once payment is received I will process your order. (Most orders will be processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours)

Pricing (Includes shipping - USPS First Class):
- 1 set (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $4.50
- 2 sets (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $7.35
- 3 sets (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $9.25
- 5 sets (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $12.75
- 10 sets (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $19
- 20 sets (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $29
- 40 sets (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $48
- 50 sets (FAA & AMA numbers), up to 2" tall: $56

- If you need more than 50 sets: I want to know what you do for a living so that I can have 50 planes? I'll gladly make more than 50 sets if you need that many.
- If you want something larger than 2" or need something like what you see on the SBD Dauntless, let me know and I will give you a price quote.

Note: If you or your club want to place an order for a group of people I am willing to give you the benefits of ordering a larger quantity (e.g. If you and three others want 5 sets of numbers, I'll sell them for the same price as '20' sets. However, they will all be shipped to a single address and I will need a single payment to keep the PayPal transaction fees reasonable.)

Colors: See Photo
Black, White, Chrome, Blue (various shades), Red (various shades), Gold, Grey (various shades), Green (various shades), Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple, Beige, and Brown. If you are looking for something other than what is listed let me know and I will see if I can order it and how long it would take to receive it (typically 2-5 days).

Last edited by jeremyilj03; 03-16-2019 at 10:22 AM.