Notices

Top Flite Cessna Skylane ARF (81" WS) w/ Engine and Servos

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 06:31 PM
jeremyilj03
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Flite Cessna Skylane ARF (81" WS) w/ Engine and Servos

Up for sale is a used (fair condition) Top Flite Cessna 182 Skylane ARF (81" WS). The airplane is powered by a Super Tiger 90. The plane flies very fast with this engine. All servos are Futaba (standard or high torque depending on control surface). Also included are wing struts, a spare set of landing gear and a single wheel pant (right main). The other wheel pants have been discarded due to wear and tear on a grass field. The starboard wing light is missing its lens. However, I have spare light from another Cessna that can be used to replace the lens. With the exception of needed a few servo extensions, batter and a receiver, the plane is ready for your enjoyment. This would make a good trainer, second plane or "daily flyer." Any respectable offer will be strongly considered. Local pick-up only due to one-piece wing. I am willing to meet buyer for delivery purposes if distance isn't too far. If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you.