SWIWIN SW140B Turbine

Engines & Motors - Turbine Engines, SWB Turbines, SW140B

04-17-2019, 12:38 PM | Replies: 9 | Views: 358
  • Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold
Join Date: Sep 2017
iTrader: (0)
64Jetman is offline  

  • Price
    $1,650
    • OBO
  • Location Vancouver, WA, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer SWB Turbines
  • Model SW140B
Description:

Hello,
This is a low time SW140B Turbine that has only 31+ minutes of run time. It has never flown, only test Stand runs. I'm including the Pelican hard case and free USA shipping only! Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:25 PM
  #2  
Terrafirmajets
 
Terrafirmajets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 52
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

Originally Posted by 64Jetman View Post
Hello,
This is a low time SW140B Turbine that has only 31+ minutes of run time. It has never flown, only test Stand runs. I'm including the Pelican hard case and free USA shipping only! Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.
Good Morning
Ill take it please.
Shipping to New York address.

pm sent
Terrafirmajets is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:14 PM
  #3  
64Jetman
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 11
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Sw140b

Originally Posted by Terrafirmajets View Post
Good Morning
Ill take it please.
Shipping to New York address.

pm sent
SW140B
hello,
you probably donít remember me, but I was the guy who won the auction on eBay for the Vulcan jet you were selling. You did not sell it to me for whatever reason(s).
If you want this Turbine, itís going to cost $1650 plus shipping. let me know if you want it.
64Jetman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 07:44 AM
  #4  
Terrafirmajets
 
Terrafirmajets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 52
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

Hi there
I do remember you and also the dissapointment I caused you when I cancelled the Vulcan sale. You are aware of why I cancelled it as my comms at the time was pretty thorough and that as I saw it having found a fuel tank had been leaking during strip for shipping had no other option at the time. As you are also aware it was a scratch built wood jet and it is not just a case of mop up. It required removal of the affected area of sheeting re glassing and painting. I was alot more gutted than you having spent 2 1/2 yrs building it.

I have already offered my profuse and heartfelt apology and maintain it now. Although you have no obligation to accept my apology for what was essentially my fault I had hoped that you at least understood why. In hind sight I could have offered you some options instead of just cancelling it but lesson for next time.

Should you wish to proceed with the sale of your swiwin then I would like to purchase it. I do understand though should you choose to await another buyer.

Best Regards and wish you all the best
Paul
Terrafirmajets is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 03:16 PM
  #5  
64Jetman
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 11
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default ok, letís move on

Originally Posted by Terrafirmajets View Post
Hi there
I do remember you and also the dissapointment I caused you when I cancelled the Vulcan sale. You are aware of why I cancelled it as my comms at the time was pretty thorough and that as I saw it having found a fuel tank had been leaking during strip for shipping had no other option at the time. As you are also aware it was a scratch built wood jet and it is not just a case of mop up. It required removal of the affected area of sheeting re glassing and painting. I was alot more gutted than you having spent 2 1/2 yrs building it.

I have already offered my profuse and heartfelt apology and maintain it now. Although you have no obligation to accept my apology for what was essentially my fault I had hoped that you at least understood why. In hind sight I could have offered you some options instead of just cancelling it but lesson for next time.

Should you wish to proceed with the sale of your swiwin then I would like to purchase it. I do understand though should you choose to await another buyer.

Best Regards and wish you all the best
Paul
what are you willing to pay for the Turbine?

mark
64Jetman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 07:13 PM
  #6  
Terrafirmajets
 
Terrafirmajets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 52
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

Hi Mark,
Thank you
I am happy to pay the full asking price, if that can include the paypal fees that would be great and Ill pay the shipping.
Ideally I would prefer she was shipped at my cost via g courier like ups or fedex etc straight to Abu Dhabi but if you are willing to ship within the US only I am able to provide you with a forwarding address in The US or Canada though that may less reliable due to the onward forwarding.

If you agree please invoice me via RC universe or on pm and Ill get it paid
Best Regards,
Paul
Terrafirmajets is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:47 PM
  #7  
64Jetman
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 11
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Shipping location & Price

Originally Posted by Terrafirmajets View Post
Hi Mark,
Thank you
I am happy to pay the full asking price, if that can include the paypal fees that would be great and Ill pay the shipping.
Ideally I would prefer she was shipped at my cost via g courier like ups or fedex etc straight to Abu Dhabi but if you are willing to ship within the US only I am able to provide you with a forwarding address in The US or Canada though that may less reliable due to the onward forwarding.

If you agree please invoice me via RC universe or on pm and Ill get it paid
Best Regards,
Paul
Paul,
I can ship wherever you like, as long as you cover that cost. As for you paying full price and me taking the 3% fee, I have no problem with that. If you want me to ship too you in the Middle East, just give me the address and what shipper you want to use and Iíll get the price.

Mark
64Jetman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:25 PM
  #8  
Terrafirmajets
 
Terrafirmajets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 52
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default

Thanks Mark,
Very kind of you.

I'll drop you a PM now with the address.
I think Fedex or UPS would be the ones to use if that's ok

Paul
Terrafirmajets is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:48 AM
  #9  
64Jetman
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 11
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Paul

Originally Posted by Terrafirmajets View Post
Thanks Mark,
Very kind of you.

I'll drop you a PM now with the address.
I think Fedex or UPS would be the ones to use if that's ok

Paul
Paul,
Got the address, Iíll get price quotes Monday and get back with you then.

Mark
64Jetman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:08 PM
  #10  
64Jetman
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 11
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default PM sent Paul

Originally Posted by 64Jetman View Post

Paul,
Got the address, Iíll get price quotes Monday and get back with you then.

Mark
please let me know what you want to do.

Mark
64Jetman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service