• Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $450
  • Location Austintown, OH, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

I have a framed up Realistic Models 1947 Stinson Voyager for sale. 102" span. This is probably one of the most accurate kits that was produced for this plane. It has the custom scale spring loaded landing gear which was a separate factory option. The standard wire gear is also included. The rudder and elevator is built. Plan options are available for both rudder styles. All ABS corrugated panels are included along with (2) sets of wheel pants, (2) sets of cowling grills and (2) fiberglass cowlings. The build of his plane is extremely good. I have a brand new in the box 301 Eastcraft Specialty Products lectra-starter and a quadra 42. This plane was designed for the installation of this engine and starting system, it does not need to be installed is so desired. The quadra is the recommended engine for this plane and the mount is already installed for it. Plan, instruction booklet and all factory literature is included. Very little is left to finish framing up the plane. I really do not want to ship this but I may consider it.