• Price
    $4,300
    • OBO
  • Location Bartlett, IL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Composite-ARF
  • Model Eurofighter
Description:

Hi all... up for sale is my scale CARF Eurofighter. Built by Dennis Crooks a well known Scale builder.
I acquired it last year, and flew it at KY jets and Windy City Warbirds and Classics and at my field. I was going to repower with a larger turbine over the winter, but it flys really well on the low time P120. George at jetcat service replaced 2 boards and the glow plug last month (an ecu board, and an engine board) Engine fires right up and runs perfect again. Airframe is very clean and minor scrape (1/2 in) on bottom of one wing tip and I keep knocking off the missile fin off when I put it in the stand... can be touched up. Upgraded the servos to 400oz Savox (4 on the elevons) so 800 oz per side. canard is a digital as well. 3 new batteries 2 - 4000ma 6.6 Life (receiver) and 1 5200ma Lipo (ECU) only 1 season. Selling Bind and Fly spektrum power safe receiver with ASX 3000 gyro, with jet cat telemetry module, and GPS speed sensors. I have the DX-18 program to transfer if you have a compatible radio. Speed brake, gear doors, air brakes, and scale y pipe. I have an extra tams y pipe that can go with it rated to a 160-180.

I can send more pics if needed. ECU/GSU shows engine time of 1hr 55mins I have the service notes from Jetcat last month and will post as soon as I find it.

A great flying, awesome looking scale scheme aircraft.
Custom storage / transport stand in pictures also goes with the plane.

If you have any questions please call me at 312-505-2244.

Prefer local pick-up. Will consider crating and shipping at buyers expense. Plane will be at windy city warbirds and classics June 21-23rd and KY Jets in July ... if I still have it.

Reason for sale, have another jet project in the works. Thanks for looking.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:08 PM
vartan777

Default W

Originally Posted by vfortino View Post
Hi all... up for sale is my scale CARF Eurofighter. Built by Dennis Crooks a well known Scale builder.
I acquired it last year, and flew it at KY jets and Windy City Warbirds and Classics and at my field. I was going to repower with a larger turbine over the winter, but it flys really well on the low time P120. George at jetcat service replaced 2 boards and the glow plug last month (an ecu board, and an engine board) Engine fires right up and runs perfect again. Airframe is very clean and minor scrape (1/2 in) on bottom of one wing tip and I keep knocking off the missile fin off when I put it in the stand... can be touched up. Upgraded the servos to 400oz Savox (4 on the elevons) so 800 oz per side. canard is a digital as well. 3 new batteries 2 - 4000ma 6.6 Life (receiver) and 1 5200ma Lipo (ECU) only 1 season. Selling Bind and Fly spektrum power safe receiver with ASX 3000 gyro, with jet cat telemetry module, and GPS speed sensors. I have the DX-18 program to transfer if you have a compatible radio. Speed brake, gear doors, air brakes, and scale y pipe. I have an extra tams y pipe that can go with it rated to a 160-180.

I can send more pics if needed. ECU/GSU shows engine time of 1hr 55mins I have the service notes from Jetcat last month and will post as soon as I find it.

A great flying, awesome looking scale scheme aircraft.
Custom storage / transport stand in pictures also goes with the plane.

If you have any questions please call me at 312-505-2244.

Prefer local pick-up. Will consider crating and shipping at buyers expense. Plane will be at windy city warbirds and classics June 21-23rd and KY Jets in July ... if I still have it.

Reason for sale, have another jet project in the works. Thanks for looking.
what are the sizes on this jet
Old 05-24-2019, 07:46 PM
vfortino
My Feedback: (4)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I will look it up on the website...but a quick tape measure puts it at about 95" long and 65" WS... ish... I didnt assemble the wings to the fuse... each wing is about 25.5 in and the fuse is about 13-14 in wide

its a Big Jet...