Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Try and Beat this Deal! Nice Balsa USA 1/3 Super Cub CHEAP!

Community
Search
Notices

Try and Beat this Deal! Nice Balsa USA 1/3 Super Cub CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2019, 05:34 AM
tonyjet
My Feedback: (223)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Try and Beat this Deal! Nice Balsa USA 1/3 Super Cub CHEAP!

Nice little (Not so Little) Balsa USA 1/3 Very Scale SUPER CUB.

Scaling down to SUV-sized planes.

144 Inch Wingspan. No Damage History.

No engine. Originally set-up for 3W-78.

Includes Scale Cub Landing Gear and Wheels, Spring Tailwheel, Scale Operating Flaps.

FLOATS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Float attach points and float rudder servo plug as shown in pictures.

Stits Lite Covering with Rib Stitching, Pinked Tapes, Inspection Covers, etc. Stits CE Red (187) and Juneau White (110-AQ). I have a partially full can of the Red Stits Aerothane Paint for touch-ups included.

Beautiful Airplane. Needs a very few minor touch-ups to make it a 10.

1. Airplane Only, Standing on the Gear. Plans and Instruction Manual. No Engine or Electronics, as above. $795. CHEAP!

2. Airplane as in 1. above with control surfaces fully setup, including 7 New JR 8611 Digital Servos on surfaces and 1 New JR 386 Digital Servo on Throttle. Extensions, JR Metal Arms, DuBro Heavy Control Horns, Clevises, Titanium Rods. ADD $500.00.

Reasonable offers considered.

Shipping extra. I'm happy to ship, and Greyhound is likely the cheapest. I'll pack it up well, this is not my first rodeo. Packing materials, and freight charges, fall to the buyer. Also, I will help deliver and/or meet halfway up to 250 +/- mile radius of Atlanta GA.

Please do not reply directly to this ad. I may not see your response. PM, call, or email [email protected] for details or with questions.
Tony
678-687-3268