06-12-2019, 06:58 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 136

• Price
    $275
  • Location Charleston, SC, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Midwest
  • Model Extra 300S
Description:

Up for sale is a Midwest Extra 300S kit. The kit has an 80" wingspan. I have built several Midwest kits throughout my time in the hobby and have been satisfied with all of them. I have listed the kit as used because I purchased the kit second hand from an individual and because the canopy is not in perfect condition. I tried to take several photos of the canopy to show the issues, however, it is difficult to photograph. On one side of the canopy there are some heavier scratches and on the other there is a slight crease (~1" in length). There are some other faint surface scratches on the canopy and one side of the canopy is slightly bowed inward. Other than the canopy the kit is in excellent condition, with all pieces in their original sealed bags. If the canopy is of concern, you can order a replacement through Fiberglass Specialties. If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you. Buyer to pay shipping cost. If interested please send PM with zip code for shipping quote (Weight: 21 lbs, Dimensions: 28"x19"x6").

Shipping to U.S. addresses only!

Old 06-13-2019, 02:06 PM
welton1720
My Feedback: (52)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Midwest

Flat or airfoiled horizontal stab version?
Russ
Old 06-13-2019, 05:19 PM
jeremyilj03
My Feedback: (13)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Flat horizontal stab. A lot of folks desire the air-foiled stab, but it doesn't really make a difference. There are several full-size aerobatic planes that don't have air-foiled tails. One such example is the Ultimate Biplane. Look at a photo of a full size one and you will see a flat stabilizer. Ironically, many models of the Ultimate have airfoiled tails. I suppose this is all just my opinion...