Notices

Rare BVM PNP F-18 Canadian Air Show Scheme

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 10:01 AM
qnel
My Feedback: (11)

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rare BVM PNP F-18 Canadian Air Show Scheme

Buyer back out of the deal and Now I am relisting this beautiful plane at a highly discounted rate to increase my probability of selling to a broader market base....please serious inquirer only with deeper pocket preferred please or better credit is also welcome...

A Beautiful BVM F-18 Super Hornet PNP 1/7.75 Scale with a Rare-hard to find Canadian Airshow Scheme is now for sale. This model is so gorgeous that you may choose to have it as a static model in your home, but you're a flier and want to show off your new toy amongst the hobbyists. This the only one made and it took longer than 8 months and weeks of research for documents to help the painting department to create this specific scheme. So, it is 1 of 1. (I am told that BVM may not repeat this scheme as it was a costly process compared to the standard paint scheme seen on their website.) Fantastic in the sky, easily seen due to its brilliant color combinations, and has been cleverly set-up by Mr. Franco D. of Power House Hobby and flies awesome with new Demon Cortex gyro-- (it is incredible what Franco can do with this Jet -slow and low, fast low, figure 8s, snap rolls- NOT.)

The PNP Servos replaced with SAVOX 2270 in the elevators and flaps, custom pilots. Over Powered by Rhino KS (36-pound consistent thrust) with an unlimited vertical. It has unused smoke systems. Replaced the main gear springs with shorter and stiffer springs to reduce the side to side movement on fast landing, a common behavior among the F-18 models. If you slow down your landing while keeping the model in the straight line, It will eliminate this side dance.

I have had over 20 Mesmerizing and enjoyable flights. It is time to pass on the pleasure. I need 2 turbines for a large F18. I'm Selling this brilliantly made and designed BVM F-18 RTF with Rhino KS jet, add your own trusted receiver, for $5000 a savings of $4000 and over 6 months of waiting and days of working the bugs out. A new PNP F-18 would cost you $5500 with no gyro, standard servos, plus you will need $3500 for the turbine (total cost of 9000+). This kit can be purchased for, without Turbine, $3500- a net savings of over $1500 and upgrade. Moreover, buying this model will save you the agonizing wait and the vex of uncertainty whether the kit would arrive undamaged. It is not always the case, as it has been known to happen on occasion.

Please email me at [email protected]. Paypal is accepted. 1/6 Armortek tank any model or King Tiger may be considered as trade and as always, CASH is King.

see BVM F-18 link: http://bvmjets.com/Pages/kits/F18-7_75.htm

prefer not to ship or you can arrange to ship yourself.

Last edited by qnel; 06-17-2019 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:21 PM
G Force
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it possible to deliver it to Kentucky Jets?